Author Topic: The all new "Where are you today?" thread  (Read 3331638 times)

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The all new "Where are you today?" thread
« Reply #66570 on: February 23, 2021, 03:38:30 PM »
Wow think e=mail is goona crash ...news of no flights till May has sparked mad surge of cancellations or date changes ...

Personally think it's a waste of time .....until we have DEFO date ..replying and saying yes ..is as pointless as BM's comb ...  noooo:

evil:

I see we are still going to be locked-down and have a curfew but they are increasing our SMS 'rights' to three a day - so you can be out for nine hours...  rubschin:

Are you awake 9 hours .... rubschin:

Ummmm...  redface:

My "fear" is ....dancing will not be allowed as before ..so no one is gonna book Dj .. noooo:  The few I did during "this".....were odd to say the least ...

Or the number of guests will drop ..and Dj is normally the 1st cutback for costs ..

Plus masks...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #66571 on: February 24, 2021, 09:08:09 AM »
Gonna get my hose out...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #66572 on: February 24, 2021, 09:37:52 AM »
 eyes:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #66574 on: February 24, 2021, 09:46:35 AM »
Waiting to pay Dj ...then off to drop pressies to friend out of horse pockle ..

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #66575 on: February 24, 2021, 11:04:21 AM »
F88king insurance company ...trying to insure both cars online ...No you need to come in with log books .. Banghead...  can I not scan them ...??

Silence ..I will check and get back to you .. noooo:

Who the F88K insures a vehicle they do not own/drive .......weird millionaires with twisted sense of humour ... rubschin:

Now we need your details ... Angry9: Banghead  I gace been with you for 6 years ..I am the same person .. cussing:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #66576 on: February 24, 2021, 11:16:23 AM »
F88king insurance company ...trying to insure both cars online ...No you need to come in with log books .. Banghead...  can I not scan them ...??

Who the F88K insures a vehicle they do not own/drive .......weird millionaires with twisted sense of humour ... rubschin:

Now we need your details ... Angry9: Banghead  I gace been with you for 6 years ..I am the same person .. cussing:

I'm trying to transfer the telephone and lektrik into the Cherman's names... You can imagine how easy that is...  Banghead
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #66577 on: February 24, 2021, 11:24:03 AM »

I'm trying to transfer the telephone and lektrik into the Cherman's names... You can imagine how easy that is...  Banghead

noooo:   Madness....

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #66578 on: February 24, 2021, 12:09:26 PM »

cussing: Banghead Angry9:  In the middle of msgs...no reply ... rubschin:  waiting etc .....so phone up ....recorded msg "during Covid we will be closing 2pm " ...we were in middle of a transaction ... Angry9:  I was GIVING you money .. cussing: ...I want to pick up car ... Angry9: 

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #66579 on: February 24, 2021, 12:21:09 PM »

cussing: Banghead Angry9:  In the middle of msgs...no reply ... rubschin:  waiting etc .....so phone up ....recorded msg "during Covid we will be closing 2pm " ...we were in middle of a transaction ... Angry9:  I was GIVING you money .. cussing: ...I want to pick up car ... Angry9:

Want to try my mate Michelle at Expats in Epi...?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #66580 on: February 24, 2021, 01:19:20 PM »

Next time maybe ..this mob have "money" from current policy .. evil: 

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #66581 on: February 24, 2021, 01:22:48 PM »

Next time maybe ..this mob have "money" from current policy .. evil:

Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #66582 on: February 24, 2021, 04:28:34 PM »
Miss T is having a meltdown ..we do not have parking as such ..but by end of week ..I will have 4 cars........ ;D   angel1

Offline Nick

« Reply #66583 on: February 24, 2021, 04:40:27 PM »
Let her drive them and then you will have none  whistle:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #66584 on: February 24, 2021, 05:22:43 PM »
LL switched on the light in the Day Care Room and blew power to the whole apartment... ::)

Electrician called... €150 worser off but we have power...  evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: