Author Topic: Waiting for a delivery  (Read 42274 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Waiting for a delivery
« Reply #345 on: March 18, 2021, 09:59:42 PM »
Dear Mr Nick, your new bog seat will be delivered between 10 and 11 this morning  :thumbsup:

Throws old bog seat into wheely bin

Dear Mr Nick, your Amazon driver could not deliver your new bog seat. Delivery has been rescheduled for Sunday  :thumbsup:

cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: Banghead

noooo:  ;D ;D   Crap delivery ..
drumroll:

But who throws stuff away before the replacement is delivered and you know it fits?

There is a reason that Nick always seems shit out of luck..  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #346 on: July 23, 2021, 01:43:37 PM »

Well that would explain why the bastard isn't here wouldn't it!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #347 on: August 06, 2021, 06:14:00 AM »
New mattress

Tracking info says delivery between 12.51 and 14.51 but this is not guaranteed rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #348 on: August 06, 2021, 06:37:49 AM »
New mattress

Tracking info says delivery between 12.51 and 14.51 but this is not guaranteed rubschin:

I had to go to Limassol to get my door-to-door delivery yesterday...  Banghead

Then queue outside in the burning heat because of limitations on how many people could go inside....  evil:

The most annoying thing was their delivery van was at the end of our street when I set off!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #349 on: August 06, 2021, 11:50:21 AM »
New mattress

I had to go to Limassol to get my door-to-door delivery yesterday...  Banghead

Then queue outside in the burning heat because of limitations on how many people could go inside....  evil:

The most annoying thing was their delivery van was at the end of our street when I set off!  cussing:

Post office here was mental yesterday too .... rubschin:

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #350 on: October 05, 2021, 03:49:56 PM »
So delivery arrived ...a Dj screen thing ..they don't say in advert that you have to affix the cloth yourself with rolls of velcro.... cussing:    noooo:

that's the weekend sorted ... evil:

Online Nick

« Reply #351 on: October 05, 2021, 05:03:04 PM »
Some assembly may be required  point: point: point: point: point:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #352 on: October 05, 2021, 05:48:30 PM »
Some assembly may be required  point: point: point: point: point:

cussing:  SOME !!!!....I may as well buy a welder and make my own ... cussing:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #353 on: October 30, 2021, 12:02:39 PM »
Put an Amazon order in earlier in the week that was supposed to arrive yesterday. For some reason it got split into 2 parcels, one arrived and one didn't so I check the order tracking and find that somehow the missing parcel first needed a delivery appointment set (bollocks as the other parcel from the order arrived without incident) and then that the rest of the order had been cancelled as I had refused the parcel because it was damaged.

Sounds fairly straightforward I hear you say, except I haven't refused any parcel especially one that according to the tracking was supposed to have been delivered at 3.44 THIS MORNING  evil:

Customer service for the courier company tells me to contact Amazon who just tell me that the refund will be in my account in a few days.

Not happy  censored:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #354 on: October 30, 2021, 12:35:53 PM »
Put an Amazon order in earlier in the week that was supposed to arrive yesterday. For some reason it got split into 2 parcels, one arrived and one didn't so I check the order tracking and find that somehow the missing parcel first needed a delivery appointment set (bollocks as the other parcel from the order arrived without incident) and then that the rest of the order had been cancelled as I had refused the parcel because it was damaged.

Sounds fairly straightforward I hear you say, except I haven't refused any parcel especially one that according to the tracking was supposed to have been delivered at 3.44 THIS MORNING  evil:

Customer service for the courier company tells me to contact Amazon who just tell me that the refund will be in my account in a few days.

Not happy  censored:
noooo: noooo: noooo:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #355 on: October 30, 2021, 01:32:05 PM »

Not happy  censored:

I ordered some cupboardware from Amazon in July and realised this week it hadn't arrived... I contacted them and they pointed out that they had given me a full refund in August...  redface:

Re-ordered and it arrived this morning...  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #356 on: October 30, 2021, 01:32:39 PM »
My new speaker which I ordered in July.? (as a back up) is now due November 15th .. noooo: noooo:  after work finishes ... evil:

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #357 on: November 06, 2021, 12:29:09 AM »
My new speaker which I ordered in July.? (as a back up) is now due November 15th .. noooo: noooo:  after work finishes ... evil:

It maybe here ....... rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #358 on: November 06, 2021, 05:48:07 AM »

rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #359 on: November 06, 2021, 06:54:08 AM »

rubschin:

happy001 happy001
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie