Disgusterous

Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 1002531 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #12272 on: July 29, 2020, 03:32:57 PM »
Oh! Oh! Me! Me! Me! I'd probably get sacked after my first time briefing the press but I guarantee you would remember it  eveilgrin:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1315908/Boris-Johnson-No-10-spokesman-job-press-conference-Nigel-farage-Brexit-party
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #12273 on: July 29, 2020, 07:34:27 PM »
Oh! Oh! Me! Me! Me! I'd probably get sacked after my first time briefing the press but I guarantee you would remember it  eveilgrin:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1315908/Boris-Johnson-No-10-spokesman-job-press-conference-Nigel-farage-Brexit-party
Farage has this right

Boris should take this pseudo presidential kick Cummings reportedly has put him on and shove it up his arse.  It's bad enough he cost us £50k to get him out of that awkward Heathrow vote, he wants to spend £100k+ on this, he should fund it himself

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #12274 on: July 30, 2020, 09:39:19 PM »
Just how bleedin' dumb do you have to be to mistake the Norwegian flag for the Confederate one??  facepalm:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/not-onion-michigan-inn-forced-remove-norwegian-flag-because-it-resembles-confederate

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #12275 on: July 30, 2020, 09:44:56 PM »

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #12276 on: July 31, 2020, 03:30:38 PM »
Eight years, eight fucking years before two of these grinning bastards could be back on the streets and ten for the ringleader. Is that all that officer's life was worth? He was dragged behind their car going at sixty before hitting an oncoming vehicle while trying to stop three unrepentant criminals trying to steal a quad bike. There should be an automatic life sentence with a minimum of twenty years for anyone found guilty of killing a police officer while committing a crime. cussing:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8579865/Hero-PC-Andrew-Harpers-family-arrive-court-killers-sentencing.html

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12277 on: August 01, 2020, 04:50:45 AM »
Eight years, eight fucking years before two of these grinning bastards could be back on the streets and ten for the ringleader. Is that all that officer's life was worth? He was dragged behind their car going at sixty before hitting an oncoming vehicle while trying to stop three unrepentant criminals trying to steal a quad bike. There should be an automatic life sentence with a minimum of twenty years for anyone found guilty of killing a police officer while committing a crime. cussing:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8579865/Hero-PC-Andrew-Harpers-family-arrive-court-killers-sentencing.html

Ah, but they are from a protected group... ::)

Wasn't there some talk of Jury Nobbling...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #12279 on: August 03, 2020, 09:29:20 PM »

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12280 on: August 04, 2020, 04:40:26 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #12284 on: August 04, 2020, 07:21:19 PM »
 Shocked:  matches the explosives warehouse description