Disgusterous

Author Topic: Dinner tonight  (Read 2057685 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: Dinner tonight
« Reply #37590 on: June 06, 2018, 04:45:45 PM »
LL is giving up smoking  whistle:

He can use that against her*

*if he is brave enough
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #37591 on: June 06, 2018, 05:08:00 PM »
LL is giving up smoking  whistle:

He can use that against her*

*if he is brave enough

evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #37592 on: June 06, 2018, 05:08:40 PM »
 point: point: point: point:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #37593 on: June 07, 2018, 02:33:03 PM »
Pan fried bacon and tomatoes...  cloud9:

...and collapso....  cloud9: cloud9: cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #37594 on: June 07, 2018, 03:25:51 PM »
 cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #37595 on: June 07, 2018, 09:45:01 PM »
Thai restaurant  cloud9:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick

« Reply #37596 on: June 08, 2018, 11:31:01 AM »
Nearly tellybox time  :thumbsup:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #37597 on: June 08, 2018, 05:54:15 PM »
We appear to be dining in the Arket clothing shop

Avocado and Humus open sarnies and very good too

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #37598 on: June 09, 2018, 12:40:10 PM »
happy100

I'm on top quality booze tho... no more meths for me from now on....  noooo:

I am drinking a boutique Turkish Malbec (TN coming after this one!) And wanted to use this wine as a reference! Crystal ruby with pink rims, slow long legs and tears at 14% ABV. Strong nose is very herbal with pepper, mint, corriander and a little annoying recently burnt gunpowder. Cherry and chive follow. Full body, med+ acidity, large chewable strong tannins. Dry palate is licorice, black tea and maraschino liquor with nose spices turn to taste. Finish is strong long and full. Decent nice Arg. malbec

Damn that pretentious prick "Firat Balkan"  Wankah:, I was gonna say that  cry:

LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #37599 on: June 09, 2018, 01:08:29 PM »
happy100

I am drinking a boutique Turkish Malbec (TN coming after this one!) And wanted to use this wine as a reference! Crystal ruby with pink rims, slow long legs and tears at 14% ABV. Strong nose is very herbal with pepper, mint, corriander and a little annoying recently burnt gunpowder. Cherry and chive follow. Full body, med+ acidity, large chewable strong tannins. Dry palate is licorice, black tea and maraschino liquor with nose spices turn to taste. Finish is strong long and full. Decent nice Arg. malbec

lol: lol: lol:

Pretentious cunt. I bet he has never smelled most of those things in real life - let alone detected them in a glass of wine... Wankah:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #37600 on: June 09, 2018, 01:14:59 PM »
happy100

Pretentious cunt. I bet he has never smelled most of those things in real life - let alone detected them in a glass of wine... Wankah:
:thumbsup: I'm surprised he could smell anything having his head up his own arse for so long.  I await with interest his reviews of your home brew

Argie Malbecs are stonking wines but fuck paying £9 a bottle for everyday slurping

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #37601 on: June 09, 2018, 01:39:18 PM »
happy100

:thumbsup: I'm surprised he could smell anything having his head up his own arse for so long.  I await with interest his reviews of your home brew

Argie Malbecs are stonking wines but fuck paying £9 a bottle for everyday slurping

I am slurping a glass right now...  :thumbsup:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #37602 on: June 09, 2018, 02:17:07 PM »
happy100

You have money to burn you say

But even Tescos want £6+ a bottle for Malbec now, twas half that price when we converted to Malbec  cry:

PS French Malbecs just ain't the same

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #37603 on: June 09, 2018, 02:40:41 PM »
happy100

But even Tescos want £6+ a bottle for Malbec now, twas half that price when we converted to Malbec  cry:

Tis a bottle of Tesco Malbec I am drinking...  :thumbsup:

2017 Mendoza.

Mmmmm... It has aromas of plums and figs with lovely warming spice notes, blackberry flavours and a smooth finish...  cloud9:

I bet it would go well with steak and beef dishes...  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #37604 on: June 09, 2018, 02:44:56 PM »
happy100

Tis a bottle of Tesco Malbec I am drinking...  :thumbsup:

2017 Mendoza.

Mmmmm... It has aromas of plums and figs with lovely warming spice notes, blackberry flavours and a smooth finish...  cloud9:

I bet it would go well with steak and beef dishes...  rubschin:
lol:

Goes quote well with egg and chips too

Do they sell either Quirky Duck (SA) or Jam Shed Red (Oz) in Smugland?   Well worth trying despite the silly names