• Power Poster
Re: New PC
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2023, 06:20:36 PM »
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2023, 06:40:33 PM »
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2023, 06:45:07 PM »
My own got gubbed back in August and I somehow lost most of windows functionality…. Including all connectivity.  I have other old ones kicking about so have limped through till a couple of weeks ago when I was playing around and connected (not sure how) back to the Internet.  I was on the verge of buying an Air Pro to replace it but am now getting much more fun out of trying to rebuild it.  … but your new one looks soooooooo tempting….  rubschin:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2023, 06:56:02 PM »
My own got gubbed back in August and I somehow lost most of windows functionality…. Including all connectivity.  I have other old ones kicking about so have limped through till a couple of weeks ago when I was playing around and connected (not sure how) back to the Internet.  I was on the verge of buying an Air Pro to replace it but am now getting much more fun out of trying to rebuild it.  … but your new one looks soooooooo tempting….  rubschin:

I'm still thrilled with it!  cloud9:

And it remembers my Pub password...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2023, 06:57:06 PM »

redface:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2023, 07:13:18 PM »

redface:

Don't worry about it Tipsy, Old Buckethead will never admit how many times he's forgotten his own password and had to sort it on the quiet.  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2023, 07:14:02 PM »

redface:

Don't worry about it Tipsy, Old Buckethead will never admit how many times he's forgotten his own password and had to sort it on the quiet.  whistle:

lol: