Disgusterous

Author Topic: Windows 11  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Windows 11
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2021, 01:50:03 PM »
Something tells me that the secureboot requirement may ultimately end up getting scrapped given how many people are happy with machines that haven't got that capability and aren't interested in spending the money needed to upgrade.  rubschin:

Yarp... We've got three perfectly functional laptops here, i5/i7, 16Gb RAM, SSD... If the new shit won't run on these then the target audience for it is quite small... ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2021, 02:24:50 PM »
Something tells me that the secureboot requirement may ultimately end up getting scrapped given how many people are happy with machines that haven't got that capability and aren't interested in spending the money needed to upgrade.  rubschin:

Yarp... We've got three perfectly functional laptops here, i5/i7, 16Gb RAM, SSD... If the new shit won't run on these then the target audience for it is quite small... ::)

Oh laptops have one extra requirement, a working webcam..  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2021, 06:38:59 PM »

Reads 2 free laptops...... cloud9:  I'll even pick em up like ...... Thumbs: Thumbs: