Author Topic: Donald Trump summed up  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Donald Trump summed up
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2020, 12:49:54 PM »
Ok, there have been over 1200 verified cases of mail in voter fraud over the years and that is WITH the safeguards in place that the Democrats are trying to remove.

White house document from the archives detailing cases of voter fraud by both parties:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/pacei-voterfraudcases.pdf

Database of voter fraud by state:

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

happy002

So going back to 1986 and something like 10 presidential + midterm elections involving over a billion votes cast you can only find 1285 fraudulent postal votes.  That's less than 0.0002%

So you are saying that over 1200 cases of postal vote fraud is acceptable due to the low numbers and because of those figures it should be perfectly fine to not only have national postal voting as the primary method but to remove all the safeguards kept in place to make sure there is no fraud such as signature analysis and NOT mailing the inactive voter list (which also includes those who have moved or are deceased) which is what the Democrats have been trying to push forward.

Answer me this, if the Democrats are so confident that they can win 2020 why are they so hell bent on compromising the electoral procedure? Surely if Trump is 'Orange Man Bad' and the Dems are the bastions of goodness then they wouldn't need to push such measures a few months before the election?
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2020, 03:58:32 PM »
I'm saying you always get some level of fraud.  Shall we close down the banking system for you just because some people still defraud it?

Anyone that makes a mountain out of a 0.0002% issue needs to learn that 'the search for perfect is the enemy of good'

But Trump isn't looking for perfect is he?  He's scared that he's going to lose that election and with it his presidential immunity for crimes committed so he will seek any sus mechanism to try and skew the vote.

Why you support him in this I really cannot understand
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2020, 04:20:00 PM »
Enough of this, I'm locking it... ::)

Steve, any argument you make is negated by your original post. You are clearly an anti-Trumper... ::)

And while we have a political section, I don't come to this site to argue politics, there are plenty of others if you want to spout anti-Trump or anti-Boris stuff...
Pro Skub  Thumbs: