Author Topic: iTunes and new fangled cars  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: iTunes and new fangled cars
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2019, 03:31:24 PM »
Sadly, Nicole, being a modern girl, does not understand CDs and stuff, so it is iStuff or nothing  noooo:
Mine has a CD player, never used it.  Just use iTunes or Amazon Music or (more often) the radio
I bet if you hadn't thrown away the handbook, you would be able to find a USB or card thingy you can plug in with all your music on it. whistle:
Why bother when the phone just connects via Bluetooth.  And it has a searchable copy of the handbook on it
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2019, 07:56:39 PM »
Sadly, Nicole, being a modern girl, does not understand CDs and stuff, so it is iStuff or nothing  noooo:
Mine has a CD player, never used it.  Just use iTunes or Amazon Music or (more often) the radio

My current car has CD player but I normally have the radio playing. That has ten preset channels but I only use one of those. Go figure  shrugs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2019, 08:06:46 PM »

My current car has CD player but I normally have the radio playing. That has ten preset channels but I only use one of those. Go figure  shrugs:
You're not alone

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2019, 08:42:04 PM »
Not a clue. I imagine you employ a string quartet to sit in your vehicles and entertain you  whistle:
No need.
I mostly despair

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2019, 09:16:19 PM »
Not a clue. I imagine you employ a string quartet to sit in your vehicles and entertain you  whistle:
No need.

Thumbs: