Come Inside... > The Medical Centre

A letter from my GP

(1/6) > >>

Nick:
Letter from my GP. Two pages long. He talks about Sir Bradley Wiggins' power output and tells me that cheetahs must run at 70 mph in order to ovulate and that these turns of speed indicate they are hunting and that there is therefore food for all the family.

I have no clue what triggered this, except he says that exercise will reduce my risk of mortality by 10% (which I doubt).

I think he may have gone nuts!! eeek:

Steve:

--- Quote from: Nick on March 22, 2018, 02:18:48 PM ---Letter from my GP. Two pages long. He talks about Sir Bradley Wiggins' power output and tells me that cheetahs must run at 70 mph in order to ovulate and that these turns of speed indicate they are hunting and that there is therefore food for all the family.

I have no clue what triggered this, except he says that exercise will reduce my risk of mortality by 10% (which I doubt).

I think he may have gone nuts!! eeek:

--- End quote ---
What a nutter.  Ask him what happened to Jim Fixx jogging pioneer and so many cyclists

(brown bread)

Nick:
I like him, and I am writing him a complex letter back  eveilgrin:

Darwins Selection:

--- Quote from: Nick on March 22, 2018, 05:28:37 PM ---I like him, and I am writing him a complex letter back  eveilgrin:

--- End quote ---
I'm sure he knows your/you're complex.

Nick:
 cloud9:

rubschin:

cussing:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version