Disgusterous

Author Topic: Perrin, Stonehouse and now another, suspicously.  (Read 2546 times)

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Perrin, Stonehouse and now another, suspicously.
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2018, 05:19:35 AM »
His "widow" (who is very nice and has the most enormous knockers  eeek: ) wants me to speak at the next "memorial service" in Brighton in two weeks. I said no.

I have to say, his 12 year old daughter was brilliant throughout  sad24:

The "widow" wants to see me next time I am cat-sitting in Brighton, since she lives about 200 yards away  eeek: scared2:

The other possibility is that she is a 'black widow' and you are now in her sights....  rubschin:

A darkie like...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Perrin, Stonehouse and now another, suspicously.
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2018, 12:51:19 PM »
His "widow" (who is very nice and has the most enormous knockers  eeek: ) wants me to speak at the next "memorial service" in Brighton in two weeks. I said no.

I have to say, his 12 year old daughter was brilliant throughout  sad24:

The "widow" wants to see me next time I am cat-sitting in Brighton, since she lives about 200 yards away  eeek: scared2:

The other possibility is that she is a 'black widow' and you are now in her sights....  rubschin:

A darkie like...?  rubschin:

You'd think someone as ancient as BM would have heard of these...

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/lists/killer-wives-8-most-infamous-black-widow-murderers-w435935/mary-elizabeth-wilson-w435943

noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.