Disgusterous

Author Topic: Laptop repairs  (Read 11261 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Laptop repairs
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2018, 10:15:07 AM »
Sounds painfully familiar  noooo:

I still don't have the laptop back and they have now sent me a link to something I can buy and then they will reimburse me .

As if I am gonna be confident they will do that !!!

Oh and they absolutely refute stealing my original battery but cannot provide an explanation of where it might be.

I hate them with a passion. I am currently undertaken a war of attrition with them and writing scathing reviews on the t'internet. I have received a message saying I am being vexatious from their social media representative. I have asked them to identify anything in my reviews that are inaccurate or not reflective of my experience.

I have heard nothing since !!!
Neither have we

Popcorn:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2018, 11:01:16 AM »
Laptop returned ....no battery in place.

£200 compo plus they then paid for the charger unit part another  £63  ..but for some reason they couldn't do this directly  noooo:

Shower of complete shitesters !!!
Skubber

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2018, 12:23:58 PM »
Laptop returned ....no battery in place.

£200 compo plus they then paid for the charger unit part another  £63  ..but for some reason they couldn't do this directly  noooo:

Shower of complete shitesters !!!
Avoid them like the plague I will.  If nothing else wouldn't want to get between them and that axe

Good that you got it back - did you get a battery elsewhere?

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2018, 12:34:37 PM »
yes they sent a link with where to buy it for £63  ..but for some ridiculous reason they couldn't order it from this site so I had to order it , provide them with the invoice and then they reimbursed  Banghead Banghead Banghead
Skubber

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2018, 02:24:10 PM »
yes they sent a link with where to buy it for £63  ..but for some ridiculous reason they couldn't order it from this site so I had to order it , provide them with the invoice and then they reimbursed  Banghead Banghead Banghead
'PC World:  Our Computers are smarter than our staff'