Disgusterous

Author Topic: Happy Birthday LL..........  (Read 3100 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Happy Birthday LL..........
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2018, 09:52:31 PM »
I see it this way.  Has she posted since 2014?   noooo:  So how’s she going to hear or read any birthday greetings from beneath the patio?

This may explain Baldymort's sudden desire to go on a round the world trip. He could be doing a runner from the fuzz...  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2018, 10:55:21 PM »
I see it this way.  Has she posted since 2014?   noooo:  So how’s she going to hear or read any birthday greetings from beneath the patio?

This may explain Baldymort's sudden desire to go on a round the world trip. He could be doing a runner from the fuzz...  rubschin:
Why did we take so long to sus it out doh:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2018, 11:04:32 PM »

Snigger .......... redface:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2018, 11:06:48 PM »

Snigger .......... redface:

There is always one...  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2018, 05:29:14 AM »
::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs: