Author Topic: The Upcoming Movie Thread  (Read 21570 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The Upcoming Movie Thread
« Reply #330 on: January 14, 2020, 07:44:12 AM »
Call of Cthulhu was a tale that made up part of a horror mythos first created by Howard Phillips Lovecraft in the 1920's. The Abyss, Deep Star 6 and Leviathan were science fiction or science fiction/horror films made in the 90's.

tunble:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #331 on: January 14, 2020, 07:45:18 AM »
Call of Cthulhu was a tale that made up part of a horror mythos first created by Howard Phillips Lovecraft in the 1920's. The Abyss, Deep Star 6 and Leviathan were science fiction or science fiction/horror films made in the 90's.

tunble:

In other words you are too old to appreciate it...  whistle:
Praise Z0rg!

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #332 on: January 14, 2020, 07:45:35 AM »

tunble:

rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #333 on: January 14, 2020, 09:20:15 AM »

tunble:

Having just read the Wiki page on it to clue myself up like, I can conform my view is unambiguously  tunble: tunble: tunble:
Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #334 on: January 14, 2020, 09:50:56 AM »

tunble:

Having just read the Wiki page on it to clue myself up like, I can conform my view is unambiguously  tunble: tunble: tunble:

Lovecraft's work helped keep me sane one summer years ago when I was working in a hotel owned by a religious couple who used to employ members of their cult wierd ass Alpha evangelical group congregation who couldn't find work anywhere else. Now I have nothing against religion as a whole but I'm dead against people forcing their views on others so as I was reading a compilation of mythos tales at the time I used it to scare off the gormless zealots who decided that saving my soul was the most important thing in the bloody world. I don't think they ever realised that I was just quoting chunks of his horror stories and it wasn't my personal religion....  whistle:
Praise Z0rg!

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #335 on: January 14, 2020, 10:28:30 AM »
 :thumbsup:
Well, whatever nevermind

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #336 on: January 14, 2020, 10:21:18 PM »

tunble:

Lovecraft's work helped keep me sane one summer years ago when I was working in a hotel owned by a religious couple who used to employ members of their cult wierd ass Alpha evangelical group congregation who couldn't find work anywhere else. Now I have nothing against religion as a whole but I'm dead against people forcing their views on others so as I was reading a compilation of mythos tales at the time I used it to scare off the gormless zealots who decided that saving my soul was the most important thing in the bloody world. I don't think they ever realised that I was just quoting chunks of his horror stories and it wasn't my personal religion....  whistle:

Thumbs: