Disgusterous

Author Topic: Working with Mongs...  (Read 68122 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Working with Mongs...
« on: May 14, 2014, 10:12:33 AM »
Yesterday realised Thursday was going be really busy .......so e-mailed the main company (international household name) saying I think you have more bookings for us ......no reply this morning .......now the boss phones saying we have an extra booking for you .can you do more than 2 a day ...........I said well I hope so coz next week you have booked me for 4 in one day..... Banghead  oh that's good to know ........I have worked for them for 6 years..... cussing:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Working with Mongs...
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 01:09:52 PM »
Another phone call from the office (they rarely call all e-mails ) there seems to be some confusion about this Friday .......me ..no the problem is with Thurs .....long pause ...oh wait .....then please ignore this call, I will e-mail you.....me .that's no good going to work now ...(they know the hours I work ::) ).....if we (YOU) have a problem I need to know today....... cussing:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 04:53:55 PM »
 happy100
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 09:59:59 AM »
Spoke to rep for 2 of the weddings ........she stropply asked me how I can do 2 weddings I explain politely that I provide entertainment for more 1 event.........what I wanted to say was ....YOU are fecking responsible for the couple's whole wedding day including flowers.cake.paperwork.food etc ..how the fvck can YOU do 2 in a day... cussing: cussing:

Rant over..... cloud9:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 01:05:44 PM »
I spent all fecking day doing a (rather clever if I say so myself) modification to a website yesterday...

...just got back in and no feedback about it, not one bit the bastards!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 01:35:55 PM »
I spent all fecking day doing a (rather clever if I say so myself) modification to a website yesterday...

...just got back in and no feedback about it, not one bit the bastards!  cussing:

I assume people can actually get onto the website to give feedback since your modification?  rubschin:
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 01:37:34 PM »

I assume people can actually get onto the website to give feedback since your modification?  rubschin:

eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2014, 04:33:26 PM »

lol: lol: lol:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 05:42:57 PM »

eeek:

I could hear the DOH!!!! back in Cornwall  lol:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 11:40:45 AM »
So it continues......rep calls this morning too early ..ignore the calls ..phone back ...she says you have a wedding tonight ...I know ..you will be in xyz room....I know my equipment is there coz I worked there last night for you.  ::)....Oh ok then....I ask what time are they eating coz they will be outside (won't hear music)......oh no they are inside all night.....please check...

call back half hour later ...oh you were right they are eating outside... Banghead

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 03:04:13 PM »
A different company this time ......I was working direct for a hotel on Weds ..they say to me x company has a wedding Monday with entertainment ...so I e-mail them ..reply no we haven't ....

e-mail comes in today ...wedding on Monday at said hotel... Banghead Banghead

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 06:52:30 PM »
All the companies I work for seem to thjnk I only work for them ......can you met the bride on Thursday evening .......NO..why ...I am working ...well that's not very good ......

If anyone this stage of the season  who can spend an evening smoozing a bride n groom is crap ......

Online Nick

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2014, 06:55:14 PM »
Meet her for a shag?  rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2014, 06:58:49 PM »