Author Topic: Bizarre Things You Are Paying For  (Read 49001 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Bizarre Things You Are Paying For
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2013, 02:01:04 PM »
Reading through the comments I clicked on the link to gorgeous george's twitter page, some of the replies are corking and OH gets a word in lol:

https://twitter.com/George_Osborne/status/401383979414458368/photo/1
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2013, 05:23:42 AM »
Another of Mr Bliar's mates, claiming expenses through gubberment and at the same time through the charity.  cussing:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/10495911/Lord-Bhatia-accused-of-spending-600000-belonging-to-charity-he-helped-found.html

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2013, 06:18:02 AM »
Another of Mr Bliar's mates, claiming expenses through gubberment and at the same time through the charity.  cussing:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/mps-expenses/10495911/Lord-Bhatia-accused-of-spending-600000-belonging-to-charity-he-helped-found.html

They can't help themselves can they....?  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2013, 09:21:48 AM »
Walked past Mr Blair's house the other day.

He has 2 to 3 armed police officers outside his premises at all times  rubschin:

So reassuring to know we are all paying to protect him and his precious family  evil:
Skubber

Online Nick

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2013, 09:23:05 AM »
 cussing:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Adventure

• Wet behind the ears
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2013, 12:02:43 PM »

He has 2 to 3 armed police officers outside his premises at all times  rubschin:

So reassuring to know we are all paying to protect him and his precious family  evil:

I know it's not very pleasant, but Swillers had a widdle against the end wall earlier this year where it goes into the Mews. I wanted him to get to the pub but he was bursting and said that he couldn't think of a better place... Apologies to the other residents of Connaught Square naturally.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2013, 12:10:44 PM »

I know it's not very pleasant, but Swillers had a widdle against the end wall earlier this year where it goes into the Mews. I wanted him to get to the pub but he was bursting and said that he couldn't think of a better place... Apologies to the other residents of Connaught Square naturally.

happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2013, 12:12:22 PM »

lol: lol:   Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2013, 11:21:25 PM »

lol: lol:   Thumbs:

I wouldn't worry Blair is used to taking the piss.......... noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2013, 08:46:36 AM »
Stephen Lovegrove is the permanent secretary at the Department of Energy and Climate Change, although when hearing him speak about his work one could sometimes be forgiven for mistaking him for, say, someone from Greenpeace.

Quote from: An Idiot...
...since 2010 £29bn has been invested in UK renewables creating around 30,000 jobs - up and down supply chains and across the UK – many in some of the most-deprived areas far from economic centres.

From here....

A million quid a fecking job!  cussing:

Twenty-nine billion quid pissed away on pointless 'renewables' while the country prints money to buy its own debts....  Banghead

Meanwhile here in Cyprus demand is 463MW and the contribution from windy millers is nothing, nil, nada.... precisely 0.0MW and has been all day.  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2013, 04:32:39 PM »
I've always believed that the crusade for wind farms has been 'helped' by backhanders and self interest. Tim Yeo is a good example of this, head of the commons climate committee while earning over £100k a year from green companies.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2013, 12:36:59 AM »
Stephen Lovegrove is the permanent secretary at the Department of Energy and Climate Change, although when hearing him speak about his work one could sometimes be forgiven for mistaking him for, say, someone from Greenpeace.

...since 2010 £29bn has been invested in UK renewables creating around 30,000 jobs - up and down supply chains and across the UK – many in some of the most-deprived areas far from economic centres.

From here....

Twenty-nine billion quid pissed away on pointless 'renewables' while the country prints money to buy its own debts....  Banghead

Meanwhile here in Cyprus demand is 463MW and the contribution from windy millers is nothing, nil, nada.... precisely 0.0MW and has been all day.  noooo:
I thought you had loads of the damn things.  Are they all crook?
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2013, 06:43:07 AM »

From here....

I thought you had loads of the damn things.  Are they all crook?

We have hundreds of the bastard things...  Banghead

And crook is a good word to describe them IMHO.....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2013, 10:00:27 AM »
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2013, 10:35:25 AM »
Should we be surprised  cussing:  cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie