Author Topic: Yahoo Answers  (Read 334244 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: Yahoo Answers
« Reply #1290 on: January 03, 2012, 03:28:42 PM »
Friend making me read a book help!!!?
So my friend wants me to read this book mortal instruments which i am not into. She keeps saying have you read it have you read it and i don't want to. How do i get out if it with out hurting her fillings.
rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #1291 on: January 04, 2012, 06:36:06 AM »
Nothing worse than sore fillings.... well there is, but you know what I mean
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Nick

« Reply #1292 on: January 04, 2012, 10:40:54 AM »
Can i get pregnant while already pregnant?

Offline Nick

« Reply #1293 on: January 04, 2012, 10:46:18 AM »
TMR writes:

Sometimes i sit and cry to myself about how weird and embarrassed i feel?
im a 13 year old boy but im small for my age. my girlfriend is the same age with the same birthday but she is a lot taller than me. she was a 7 year old brother and a 9 year old brother who are both taller than me and i hate going to her house because a 7 and 9 year old are taller than me. her big brother who is 14 is also taller than me, a lot taller. i remember when i was at her house, i sat on her couch and her two little brothers were at the side of me and their feet were touching the ground but mines wasn't mines were a mile off. also, another time we came in from school and the label of my boxers were sticking out and the size was 5-6 and everyone in her house seen it and laughed and her 7 year old brother said "i stopped wearing that size years ago mines are 10-11" and my face went so red.

her two little brothers make me feel so self concious and embarrassed about myself and my height, my feet are a juniour 1 and sometimes depending on the brand im an infiant size 12 but her two little brothers and size 4 and size 6 in feet, and once when i was at her house they found out my school shoes were an infant size 12 because they had the size in the insole of my shoes.

i dont want to feel like this? what do i do? do i look all that small?

me: http://www.flickr.com/photos/72164040@N04/6559796609/in/photostream/
happy100

Offline Nick

« Reply #1294 on: January 04, 2012, 11:01:40 AM »
Best songs to accompany a monologue about a pyromaniac who accidetnally killed his own mum?
eeek:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #1295 on: January 04, 2012, 11:36:28 AM »
Best songs to accompany a monologue about a pyromaniac who accidetnally killed his own mum?
eeek:

"I don't want to set the world on fire ~ I just want to light a flame in your heart"  whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Nick

« Reply #1296 on: January 04, 2012, 11:45:09 AM »
A new challenge for Miss D:

Are there any legal ways to get drunk?!?
hey, i know this question sounds really silly, but i remember a while ago a friend of mine told me that eating something like 135 baileys chocolates would get you drunk. I was just thinking, so if you got caught by parents or police for being drunk, you could just say you pigged out on chocolates? can someone please confirm this, and also are there any other "legal" forms of ingesting alcohol?

Offline Nick

« Reply #1297 on: January 04, 2012, 04:24:45 PM »
The Brat bleats:

If sleep is so important, then why is school so early?

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #1298 on: January 04, 2012, 04:35:53 PM »
Are you on Vol. II yet?    rubschin:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Nick

« Reply #1299 on: January 04, 2012, 04:42:57 PM »
Can I leave a swan in my house whilst I go on holiday?
Okay, so a bit of a wierd question and a bit of a strange situation, but here we go... A few weeks ago a good friend of mine left me in charge of his swannery out near Blaeston in Wales. It is a bit of a drive, but I just had to make sure the swans were okay, and give them their food- my friend had left some bacon rind to give them- he says it gives their feathers a wonderful lustre.
So it was all fine until one day, i saw that one of the swans had chipped his beak a bit, so i decided to take him home to give him his swan medicine and repair his beak as best I could. Well i took the swan back, and then the next day my friends wife came back to take charge of the swannery, so i called her to arrange to drop off the injured swan, but she said that, because it had an injured beak, she didn't want it anymore, and that i should just keep it- she bred prize swans, and didnt want this one to depress the other swans. So now i am stuck with this swan, and I have booked a two week hiliday in Brussels which I am really looking forward to.
I can probably get rid of the swan when I get back, but I have to leave in a week, so i dont really have enough time. So my question is: Can I leave the swan in the house? I could leave a bowl of swan food on the kitchen floor and then maybe leave a shower running so it has plenty of water?!? I really don't know? At the moment he is ripping up the carpet and making quite a lot of noise and he doesn't seem happy. Maybe if I leave him it will be better? I could put him in the garage and fill all of my plastic containers up with water- to reconstruct a lakeside environment!?!? Please help- I am at a loose tether?!?

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #1300 on: January 04, 2012, 04:57:47 PM »
Can I leave a swan in my house whilst I go on holiday?
Okay, so a bit of a wierd question and a bit of a strange situation, but here we go... A few weeks ago a good friend of mine left me in charge of his swannery out near Blaeston in Wales. It is a bit of a drive, but I just had to make sure the swans were okay, and give them their food- my friend had left some bacon rind to give them- he says it gives their feathers a wonderful lustre.
So it was all fine until one day, i saw that one of the swans had chipped his beak a bit, so i decided to take him home to give him his swan medicine and repair his beak as best I could. Well i took the swan back, and then the next day my friends wife came back to take charge of the swannery, so i called her to arrange to drop off the injured swan, but she said that, because it had an injured beak, she didn't want it anymore, and that i should just keep it- she bred prize swans, and didnt want this one to depress the other swans. So now i am stuck with this swan, and I have booked a two week hiliday in Brussels which I am really looking forward to.
I can probably get rid of the swan when I get back, but I have to leave in a week, so i dont really have enough time. So my question is: Can I leave the swan in the house? I could leave a bowl of swan food on the kitchen floor and then maybe leave a shower running so it has plenty of water?!? I really don't know? At the moment he is ripping up the carpet and making quite a lot of noise and he doesn't seem happy. Maybe if I leave him it will be better? I could put him in the garage and fill all of my plastic containers up with water- to reconstruct a lakeside environment!?!? Please help- I am at a loose tether?!?

This one belongs in the "Do Dreams Have Meaning?" thread  razz:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Nick

« Reply #1301 on: January 05, 2012, 08:17:46 PM »
What time is 8/7c in UK time?
whacky115

Offline Nick

« Reply #1302 on: January 06, 2012, 11:58:46 AM »
What bread is lassie the dog?
doh:

Offline Nick

« Reply #1303 on: January 06, 2012, 12:03:07 PM »
What is the website I need to be able to leave feedback on for Pizza Hut?
rubschin:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #1304 on: January 06, 2012, 12:25:47 PM »
What bread is lassie the dog?
doh:

Toast by now I would think.