Author Topic: Premiership football  (Read 257474 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Premiership football
« Reply #1455 on: May 07, 2014, 04:43:58 PM »
Amazing last minutes

Bet some Palace fans left early

Liverpool: Their biggest collapse since Heysel...

;D ;D   redface:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #1456 on: May 07, 2014, 05:51:18 PM »

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #1457 on: May 07, 2014, 07:58:37 PM »
Wot is wrong with Man City......... noooo:  and Sunderland ... eeek: eeek:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #1458 on: May 07, 2014, 08:08:37 PM »
Wot is wrong with Man City......... noooo:  and Sunderland ... eeek: eeek:
rubschin:

No Aguero?
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #1459 on: May 07, 2014, 08:17:20 PM »
The Bear will not be happy........ noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #1460 on: May 07, 2014, 08:28:06 PM »
all over bar the shouting now.  Been an interesting domestic season but depressing for me. 

Shame that the team that cheated on Financial Fair Play is going to win it.

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #1461 on: May 07, 2014, 08:34:48 PM »
all over bar the shouting now.  Been an interesting domestic season but depressing for me. 

.....So all those years that 'blue nose' had loads more money to spend than all of the other clubs in the same division does not count?  rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #1462 on: May 07, 2014, 08:38:08 PM »

.....So all those years that 'blue nose' had loads more money to spend than all of the other clubs in the same division does not count?  rubschin:
No because the club earned all that money and more

City have been cheating and it's going to hurt them next season.  How sad  ;D

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #1463 on: May 07, 2014, 09:14:02 PM »

Hopefully they have saved some munny, I cannot see them earning so much over the next few years.  noooo:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #1464 on: May 07, 2014, 09:17:37 PM »

Hopefully they have saved some munny, I cannot see them earning so much over the next few years.  noooo:

They are gonna have to spend a shit load of money in the transfer market ......and now they are not in the champions league (ha ha RVP ) ...it will be difficult to attract top players....

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #1465 on: May 07, 2014, 09:18:18 PM »

Indeed, those mega buck Chevrolet deals are going to be harder to come by if they don't make a rapid recovery.

But City were cheating and if Chelsea etc have had to make tough decisions to stick to the rules then why should City be allowed to get away with it.

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #1466 on: May 07, 2014, 09:28:23 PM »

Indeed, those mega buck Chevrolet deals are going to be harder to come by if they don't make a rapid recovery.

But City were cheating and if Chelsea etc have had to make tough decisions to stick to the rules then why should City be allowed to get away with it.

Fair enough City will have to deal with it.

United have an even bigger hill to climb, no star players as they are not in europe, old men that need to retire, no munny.....middle of the table next year is all they can hope for. Old blue nose still hanging around.  noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #1467 on: May 07, 2014, 10:10:30 PM »

United have an even bigger hill to climb, no star players as they are not in europe, old men that need to retire, no munny.....middle of the table next year is all they can hope for. Old blue nose still hanging around.  noooo:
"Old blue nose"  lol:

I think it'll be blue nose out of joint once they have the new manager.  He'll get a Bobby (just don't make waves) Charlton courtesy role.  Fergie buggered his reputation with Moyes.  Probably a bit unlucky for Fergie but on balance he had his share of good luck too.

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #1468 on: May 07, 2014, 10:15:09 PM »

"Old blue nose"  lol:

I think it'll be blue nose out of joint once they have the new manager.  He'll get a Bobby (just don't make waves) Charlton courtesy role.  Fergie buggered his reputation with Moyes.  Probably a bit unlucky for Fergie but on balance he had his share of good luck too.

Any good manager, 'Middle of the Table Moyes' excluded, will hopefully demand that old blue nose gets the feck out and allows them to get on with the job without his greedy input.  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #1469 on: May 08, 2014, 08:56:50 PM »
Well my nearest team Brighton's remote chance of making the Premiership next season just got a lot remoter losing to Derby at home in the play off first leg.

But Derby?  rubschin: