Author Topic: Clinical trials  (Read 12823 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Steve

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 69344
  • Reputation: -4
Re: Clinical trials
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2026, 07:02:31 PM »
 :thumbsup:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick

  • Needs to get out more...
  • ******
  • Posts: 111550
  • Reputation: -116
Re: Clinical trials
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2026, 12:35:22 PM »
 Another appointment tomorrow.

I called and said I had totalled my car so couldn’t come.

They have booked a taxi to fetch me and bring me back!!  To Sheffield!

And I get another £200!

Trebles all round
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Steve

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 69344
  • Reputation: -4
Re: Clinical trials
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2026, 12:38:00 PM »
Another appointment tomorrow.

I called and said I had totalled my car so couldn’t come.

They have booked a taxi to fetch me and bring me back!!  To Sheffield!

And I get another £200!

Trebles all round
:thumbsup:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick

  • Needs to get out more...
  • ******
  • Posts: 111550
  • Reputation: -116
Re: Clinical trials
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2026, 02:52:19 PM »
I’d forgotten that they do a very thorough medical check up at each appointment:,” blood tests, heart, blood pressure, lots of questions 

Verdict? All ok or better than ok. A relief after the hospital horror of July  :thumbsup:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Steve

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 69344
  • Reputation: -4
Re: Clinical trials
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2026, 03:18:17 PM »
I’d forgotten that they do a very thorough medical check up at each appointment:,” blood tests, heart, blood pressure, lots of questions 

Verdict? All ok or better than ok. A relief after the hospital horror of July  :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: 

They don't want to waste time grafting on an extra head on a body that's about to peg out.
Well, whatever, nevermind