Disgusterous

Author Topic: Breadmakers... ?  (Read 69123 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 39669
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Breadmakers... ?
« Reply #360 on: April 25, 2022, 06:26:27 PM »
For the Apeman ::)

 rubschin:

I'm an apeman, I'm an ape, apeman, oh I'm an apeman
I'm a King Kong man, I'm a voodoo man, oh I'm an apeman
I'll be your Tarzan, you'll be my Jane
I'll keep you warm and you'll keep me sane
We'll sit in the trees and eat bread all day, just like an apeman

Doesn't work as well as bananas  whistle:
Life is absurd and sometimes you need a short angry agent of chaos to make things right.

Offline apc2010

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 67531
  • Reputation: -2
Re: Breadmakers... ?
« Reply #361 on: April 25, 2022, 07:21:59 PM »

Offline Grumpmeister

  • Power Poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 39669
  • Reputation: -24
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Breadmakers... ?
« Reply #362 on: April 25, 2022, 07:53:13 PM »
Life is absurd and sometimes you need a short angry agent of chaos to make things right.