The Virtual Pub

Come Inside... => The Comedy Room => Topic started by: Grumpmeister on May 07, 2026, 12:21:09 AM

Title: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on May 07, 2026, 12:21:09 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3f3e6ec752c31ac0b4ac2c6a68c389c5)

 rubschin:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Barman on May 07, 2026, 06:00:41 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-3f3e6ec752c31ac0b4ac2c6a68c389c5)

 rubschin:

 ;D
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Nick on May 07, 2026, 06:46:12 AM
 evil:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on May 11, 2026, 11:47:59 PM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-21d857ea49868e25de685aa739588f7c)

I remember the saga of the broken keyboard  whistle:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Barman on May 12, 2026, 04:15:03 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-21d857ea49868e25de685aa739588f7c)

I remember the saga of the broken keyboard  whistle:

 ;D
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Nick on May 12, 2026, 07:58:32 AM
 sad24:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on May 19, 2026, 09:44:06 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b33a0df5b6659ae2fdefee70025fbe5d)

 rubschin:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Nick on May 19, 2026, 09:58:59 AM
 evil:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Steve on May 19, 2026, 01:40:32 PM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b33a0df5b6659ae2fdefee70025fbe5d)

 rubschin:
noooo:  https://www.autoevolution.com/news/lambo-urus-got-stuck-on-top-of-bus-stop-shelter-how-in-the-world-did-it-get-there-247614.html
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on May 23, 2026, 07:37:41 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e599068dd64aa3098aa58f0453d32f3e)

 whistle:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Barman on May 23, 2026, 09:16:09 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e599068dd64aa3098aa58f0453d32f3e)

 whistle:


happy001
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Nick on May 23, 2026, 01:57:46 PM
 cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on June 01, 2026, 11:34:21 PM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-24a38050c3dd012451dbd0ef8fbaa07d)
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Barman on June 02, 2026, 05:29:22 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-24a38050c3dd012451dbd0ef8fbaa07d)

 eeek:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Nick on June 02, 2026, 06:21:34 AM
A canoe would be more accurate  redface:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Barman on June 02, 2026, 06:53:54 AM
A canoe would be more accurate  redface:

 ;D
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on June 12, 2026, 09:40:13 PM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ccbf943557db64dfe4b26a44ab8c6f36)

 whistle:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Barman on June 13, 2026, 05:00:37 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ccbf943557db64dfe4b26a44ab8c6f36)

 whistle:

 cussing:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Steve on June 13, 2026, 09:59:53 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ccbf943557db64dfe4b26a44ab8c6f36)

 whistle:

 cussing:
cussing: cussing:

Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on June 15, 2026, 09:50:05 PM
(https://scontent.fbrs4-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/715750977_1005358505574426_6320478912382272111_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_tt6&cstp=mx1024x1024&ctp=p526x296&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=vaDR3vR_B-oQ7kNvwGD5Rib&_nc_oc=AdpIXkA25DiQ-WzlQXk4kARObwjLOHhJz-fY2vOOc6mttUto3Ya2SbjE6A9azjWp7iDpmt6GmYF_nSywlDGEXSRO&_nc_zt=23&_nc_ht=scontent.fbrs4-2.fna&_nc_gid=CCAg8D473gjBz5vWrc3img&_nc_ss=7b2a8&oh=00_Af_HFyBVJ6AtyvFSuaqMe25iE2plTIuAriGx4V87b3oXMg&oe=6A36431E)

 whistle:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Nick on June 16, 2026, 06:37:17 AM
 ::)
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on June 16, 2026, 04:45:18 PM
https://youtube.com/shorts/iMK3bxg-wHk?si=UhwdxPkhN2xTvvz0

 rubschin:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Barman on June 17, 2026, 05:40:13 AM
https://youtube.com/shorts/iMK3bxg-wHk?si=UhwdxPkhN2xTvvz0

 rubschin:


Some of those 'Just Rolled In...' videos are terrifying!  eeek:

I gather there is no 'MoT' so some of them are (barely) held together with rust... scared2:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on June 30, 2026, 10:37:41 AM
Nickola?  whistle:

(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-638bab58ea0e2d1478af9636f9479443)
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Nick on June 30, 2026, 10:47:51 AM
 evil:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Barman on June 30, 2026, 02:18:38 PM
Nickola?  whistle:

(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-638bab58ea0e2d1478af9636f9479443)

 ;D
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on June 30, 2026, 02:34:36 PM
evil:

Are you saying you've never had a similar conversation in the past?  whistle:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on July 02, 2026, 12:01:49 AM
Well you've often declared you are surrounded by them..

(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-32d4db150d8429138835b3ca38a5d057)

It does also explain a lot whistle:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Barman on July 02, 2026, 04:56:22 AM
Well you've often declared you are surrounded by them..

(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-32d4db150d8429138835b3ca38a5d057)

It does also explain a lot whistle:

 ;D
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Steve on July 02, 2026, 08:13:02 AM
 lol: lol:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on August 22, 2026, 12:23:56 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7ae759a07b7925cbaf9955d3a6b08ea2)

 rubschin:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Barman on August 22, 2026, 05:24:55 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7ae759a07b7925cbaf9955d3a6b08ea2)

 rubschin:

 ;D
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Steve on August 22, 2026, 09:25:35 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7ae759a07b7925cbaf9955d3a6b08ea2)

 rubschin:

 ;D
;D ;D
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Nick on August 22, 2026, 10:18:28 AM
 ::)
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on August 26, 2026, 10:17:22 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-34241a7f084cb9eef2e8cff4e8feed7d)

 rubschin:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Barman on August 26, 2026, 10:19:30 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-34241a7f084cb9eef2e8cff4e8feed7d)

 rubschin:

 scared2:
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Nick on August 26, 2026, 12:44:46 PM
Too close to the recent truth!!!
Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Grumpmeister on September 26, 2026, 10:55:05 AM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ce96c434c734e945936e78cf086cf6a4)

 rubschin:

Title: Re: For some reason I saw this and thought of Nick
Post by: Barman on September 26, 2026, 01:33:21 PM
(https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ce96c434c734e945936e78cf086cf6a4)

 rubschin:

 lol: lol: lol: