The Virtual Pub
Come Inside... => The Medical Centre => Topic started by: Nick on May 02, 2024, 06:27:43 AM
-
Going chiropractor sad24:
-
Going chiropractor sad24:
scared2:
-
Going chiropractor sad24:
£££
-
£60 for an hour of groping, manipulation, acupuncture, several small assaults and several hefty bashes :thumbsup:
-
£60 for an hour of groping, manipulation, acupuncture, several small assaults and several hefty bashes :thumbsup:
TMJs…… noooo:
-
£60 for an hour of groping, manipulation, acupuncture, several small assaults and several hefty bashes :thumbsup:
I thought you were going for a chiropractor, not an S & M session....? eeek:
-
::)
-
£60 for an hour of groping, manipulation, acupuncture, several small assaults and several hefty bashes :thumbsup:
Not a McTimmoney one then. noooo:
-
She packed a punch eeek:
-
McTimoney ones achieve same results without whacking you hard
-
This latest neck clickiness is causing scream out loud headaches sad24: sad24: NickSick
-
noooo:
-
This latest neck clickiness is causing scream out loud headaches sad24: sad24: NickSick
Where abouts in your head is it? Front, back, central? There are different pain relievers depending on the type of headache so you may be able to get one that targets the specific area.
-
Well a heat pad helps a bit. Nurofen and Deep Heat are ineffective.
All suggestions gratefully received…
-
Seeing as how necks going wrong from amateur work can be very bad I'd say go see the Dok Wok
But there is ibuprofen gel
-
I don’t know what she did but it’s a lot better rubschin:
-
I don’t know what she did but it’s a lot better rubschin:
:thumbsup:
-
More of the same today. I think I may be a bit taller rubschin:
-
More of the same today. I think I may be a bit taller rubschin:
Watch out for low beams