Author Topic: The Upcoming Movie Thread  (Read 9782 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: The Upcoming Movie Thread
« Reply #210 on: September 14, 2018, 10:44:53 PM »
You never did see MI-6 did you?

The only times I could have seen it there wasn't anybody there so couldn't use a free ticket...  noooo:
Some days I think the only thing keeping me from becoming homicidal is that the voices can't agree on which weapon would be the most fun.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #211 on: September 14, 2018, 11:25:26 PM »

The only times I could have seen it there wasn't anybody there so couldn't use a free ticket...  noooo:
I think it's still in cinemas
Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #212 on: September 14, 2018, 11:31:41 PM »

Just looked on the website and it's gone. However they do have BlacKkKlansman and King of Thieves on...  rubschin:

Some days I think the only thing keeping me from becoming homicidal is that the voices can't agree on which weapon would be the most fun.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #213 on: September 15, 2018, 12:34:06 AM »

Just looked on the website and it's gone. However they do have BlacKkKlansman and King of Thieves on...  rubschin:
Still showing at Bluewater (other cinemas nearer you may be available)
Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #214 on: September 26, 2018, 02:12:31 PM »
Still on the subject of Star Wars, there is a fan re-edit of the godawful mess that was Episode 8 in the works and if the trailer is anything to go by then it's going to be a better piece of work than the original (then again that isn't really shooting for the sky).

http://youtu.be/wrRFXMI4N1s

If it's got Daisy Ridley in it I will watch it

Daisy is still in it but a lot of the scenes are completely changed from the mess that was the original. For one thing Luke actually trains her, Jedi Poppins is no more and Akbar actually has screen time.  :thumbsup:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #215 on: September 26, 2018, 03:42:36 PM »
Still on the subject of Star Wars, there is a fan re-edit of the godawful mess that was Episode 8 in the works and if the trailer is anything to go by then it's going to be a better piece of work than the original (then again that isn't really shooting for the sky).

http://youtu.be/wrRFXMI4N1s

If it's got Daisy Ridley in it I will watch it

Daisy is still in it but a lot of the scenes are completely changed from the mess that was the original. For one thing Luke actually trains her, Jedi Poppins is no more and Akbar actually has screen time.  :thumbsup:

Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #216 on: October 06, 2018, 11:24:02 PM »
Been some amusing reactions with some of the customers tonight who have come in to see Venom and caught this trailer for Shazam....

I think DC would be better off renaming this film 'Oh Dear'  noooo: