Come Inside... > The Restaurant

The all new takeaway food mysteries thread

(1/2) > >>

Nick:
Well, we all know that when you order three items from an Injun takeaway and when they get delivered there are about 6 boxes and some salad and some poppadoms you didn't ask for and nothing is labelled.

I have a new one!

Thursday evening in Brighton I ordered veg curry, two samosas, some chickpea thing and a poppadom.

When the guy delivered it he handed me the carrier bag and offered an additional container. "We noticed you didn't order any rice, so I brought you some. It will be 3.45."

Me: I don't want any rice

Him: So what shall I do with this?

Me: Take it back with you?

He looked sad

Steve:

--- Quote from: Nick on October 11, 2021, 10:44:12 AM ---Well, we all know that when you order three items from an Injun takeaway and when they get delivered there are about 6 boxes and some salad and some poppadoms you didn't ask for and nothing is labelled.

I have a new one!

Thursday evening in Brighton I ordered veg curry, two samosas, some chickpea thing and a poppadom.

When the guy delivered it he handed me the carrier bag and offered an additional container. "We noticed you didn't order any rice, so I brought you some. It will be 3.45."

He looked sad

--- End quote ---
lol:

Brighton is another country, they do things differently there

apc2010:

--- Quote from: Nick on October 11, 2021, 10:44:12 AM ---Well, we all know that when you order three items from an Injun takeaway and when they get delivered there are about 6 boxes and some salad and some poppadoms you didn't ask for and nothing is labelled.

I have a new one!

He looked sad

--- End quote ---

Coz there was no meat .. noooo:

Barman:

--- Quote from: apc2010 on October 11, 2021, 12:31:50 PM ---

I have a new one!

He looked sad

--- End quote ---

Coz there was no meat .. noooo:

--- End quote ---

^^^ wot he said ^^^

Steve:
But curry without rice  noooo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index