Disgusterous

Author Topic: Alpaca confusion  (Read 845 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Alpaca confusion
« on: January 07, 2020, 04:46:13 PM »
OK, so they like eating Christmas trees, but what else.

I thought they might do milk or cashmere scarves or something, but I never see alpaca milk (or cheese) and I am not sure where cashmere comes from (wabbits or goats). Goats make cheese, but can they do scarves too? What is that stuff that wabbits make? Angora? I thought that was a country.

So why are there alpace farms. Can you make a pie and get some scarves or maybe a rug of some sort on the side like?

I need some sort of payback, it is a big tree!!
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Alpaca confusion
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 07:25:06 PM »
Plant the tree /...... Thumbs:

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 07:26:11 PM »
In your arse, you say?  rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 07:27:06 PM »

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 08:58:22 PM »

I thought they might do milk or cashmere scarves or something, but I never see alpaca milk (or cheese) and I am not sure where cashmere comes from (wabbits or goats). Goats make cheese, but can they do scarves too? What is that stuff that wabbits make? Angora? I thought that was a country.

So why are there alpace farms. Can you make a pie and get some scarves or maybe a rug of some sort on the side like?

Wool

Mrs K had a plan to buy part of the field behind us to keep Alpacas and Llamas.  Luckily the woman that owns it said no
no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white.  (Karl Popper)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 09:40:44 PM »

Wool

Mrs K had a plan to buy part of the field behind us to keep Alpacas and Llamas.  Luckily the woman that owns it said no

rubschin: