Come Inside... > The Commons

Dominic Cummings

(1/9) > >>

Uncle Mort:
What do we think?  Telling the truth, or as I suspect, 'Hell has no fury like an analyst scorned'

Barman:

--- Quote from: Uncle Mort on May 27, 2021, 07:23:05 AM ---What do we think?  Telling the truth, or as I suspect, 'Hell has no fury like an analyst scorned'

--- End quote ---

I reckon some truth in it... About the influence of Princess Nut Nut for instance...

But he comes across as a Lockdown fanatic and as you say, upset at not getting his own way.

Barman:
Angela Rayner now thinks he is totally trustworthy... ::)

...so yea, liar.  ;)

Steve:
He's a very clever liar and clever liars do two things:  they tell very few and tell the lies a large number of people are predisposed to believe.

Most of what he said yesterday will be true but it won't all be true.  This government is going to do all it can to avoid and delay an inquiry so we really find out. 

All those that defended Cummings over his trips up North last year must be feeling really stupid though as he finally admitted it was both wrong and undermined the lockdown

Miss Demeanour:
I wander if he would be saying any of this  if he hadn't lost his job  noooo:

He was happy to be part of it - to 'try and influence from within' until then  noooo: What an arrogant prick  evil:

I think everyone can agree there have been massive fuck ups  and an apparent lack of preparedness for any such event  noooo:  I'm not sure any other party would have fared much better though  noooo:  The reality is there is currently not that much choice in British politics  noooo:

Integrity and accountability from those in power, or seeking power, seems like some kind of false hope nowadays   noooo:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version