Come Inside... > Pets Corner (Imaginary or Otherwise)

Squirrels are the spawn of Satan

(1/9) > >>

Nick:
Picked up a load of daff bulbs from Sainsbury the other day. Planted them in pots.

Squirrels have dug almost all of them up, taken a few bites out of each and then chucked them aside   cussing:

I am reminded of a time some years ago when I caught a squirrel scrumping off my apple tree. I yelled at it and it threw an apple at me!!  cussing: cussing: cussing:

Grumpmeister:

--- Quote from: Nick on September 30, 2019, 12:26:58 PM ---Picked up a load of daff bulbs from Sainsbury the other day. Planted them in pots.

Squirrels have dug almost all of them up, taken a few bites out of each and then chucked them aside   cussing:

I am reminded of a time some years ago when I caught a squirrel scrumping off my apple tree. I yelled at it and it threw an apple at me!!  cussing: cussing: cussing:

--- End quote ---

whistle:

Nick:
 evil:

Barman:

--- Quote from: Nick on September 30, 2019, 12:26:58 PM ---Picked up a load of daff bulbs from Sainsbury the other day. Planted them in pots.

--- End quote ---

point: point: point:

apc2010:
Should have ordered on-line ......... Thumbs:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version