Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 334971 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #10035 on: January 16, 2019, 04:44:54 PM »
I think there may have been a typo when they put the guy's name in and it is really Pawel Lawrenick  rubschin:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6595059/Polish-father-five-75-caught-wrong-Ryanair-flight-Leeds-Airport-ended-Malta.html

lol: lol: lol:

But amazing it can happen given all the checks they make you go through...  noooo:

It happened on a flight we were on from the UK to here once (EasyJet I think)... There was a kerfuffle about somebody sitting in the wrong seat behind us. It turned out that the lady was on the right flight and in the right seat but a day early! facepalm:
eeek:

A woman, early?  You're having a laugh

As for the DM story surely a more believable explanation is the Ryanair pilot flew to the wrong airport

Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #10036 on: January 16, 2019, 05:04:34 PM »
I think there may have been a typo when they put the guy's name in and it is really Pawel Lawrenick  rubschin:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6595059/Polish-father-five-75-caught-wrong-Ryanair-flight-Leeds-Airport-ended-Malta.html

But amazing it can happen given all the checks they make you go through...  noooo:

It happened on a flight we were on from the UK to here once (EasyJet I think)... There was a kerfuffle about somebody sitting in the wrong seat behind us. It turned out that the lady was on the right flight and in the right seat but a day early! facepalm:
eeek:

A woman, early?  You're having a laugh

As for the DM story surely a more believable explanation is the Ryanair pilot flew to the wrong airport

Pro Skub  Thumbs: