Author Topic: Movie Prequels  (Read 981 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Movie Prequels
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2020, 10:54:42 AM »
Clyde

Maybe I'm missing something there but that seems to be a bit of a right turn...  redface:
eh

If I'd said Before 'Clyde met Bonnie' would that explain?
no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white.  (Karl Popper)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2020, 11:02:31 AM »
Clyde

Maybe I'm missing something there but that seems to be a bit of a right turn...  redface:
eh

If I'd said Before 'Clyde met Bonnie' would that explain?

Figured that would be the case but couldn't resist the right turn Clyde comment.  redface:
You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2020, 11:04:12 AM »
Alice's Takeaway

Twigstock

The Hunt for Pink September
no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white.  (Karl Popper)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2020, 10:12:37 PM »
The Average Seven
You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2020, 11:27:32 PM »
Apocalypse Tomorrow