Disgusterous

Author Topic: The Upcoming Movie Thread  (Read 42305 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The Upcoming Movie Thread
« Reply #450 on: October 02, 2021, 06:43:59 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #451 on: October 02, 2021, 11:23:46 AM »
The posters arrived at work yesterday for the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.  eeek:

We have staff that weren't even born when it first came out.  noooo:

Christ I feel old.  sad24:
You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #452 on: Yesterday at 05:16:39 PM »
Just come from watching Dune so posting a quick review. I'll do a proper one after work.

I've waited 30 years for a decent adaptation and my God it was worth the wait. It looks beautiful, the casting is almost spot on and best of all it faithfully follows the novel so NO BLOODY WIERDING MODULES!!!  cloud9:
You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #453 on: Yesterday at 07:07:30 PM »
Just come from watching Dune so posting a quick review. I'll do a proper one after work.

I've waited 30 years for a decent adaptation and my God it was worth the wait. It looks beautiful, the casting is almost spot on and best of all it faithfully follows the novel so NO BLOODY WIERDING MODULES!!!  cloud9:
Thanks for that, saw the trailer when we went the other day and Mrs K said it's a must watch for us.  So good to know it's got that tick of approval.  :thumbsup:
no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white.  (Karl Popper)