Author Topic: Fantastic Headlines  (Read 692217 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Fantastic Headlines
« Reply #13065 on: October 08, 2021, 11:39:03 PM »
Bugger!! I wish I'd known about this ahead of time, could have made a fortune in brain bleach futures.  sick2:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10072867/Madonna-63-flashes-bottom-gyrates-Jimmy-Fallons-desk-Tonight-Show.html
You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #13066 on: October 12, 2021, 09:39:41 PM »
You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #13069 on: October 14, 2021, 04:36:02 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #13070 on: October 14, 2021, 11:12:08 PM »
Fucking idiot, the last thing someone who has just been evacuated from a bomb threat in a cathedral is going to be thinking is that a kebab would really hit the spot.   noooo:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10092795/Kebab-shop-worker-52-hoax-bomb-threat-Truro-Cathedral.html

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #13071 on: Yesterday at 05:19:56 AM »
Fucking idiot, the last thing someone who has just been evacuated from a bomb threat in a cathedral is going to be thinking is that a kebab would really hit the spot.   noooo:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10092795/Kebab-shop-worker-52-hoax-bomb-threat-Truro-Cathedral.html

Good grief!  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #13072 on: Yesterday at 09:30:38 AM »

Good grief!  noooo:
noooo: noooo:

Never going to be safe in society is he with that record and stupidity.  'Moroncini, who gave his own name to the call handler'  whacky115

no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white.  (Karl Popper)