Come Inside... > The Computer Room

Laptops

(1/2) > >>

stowford:
Does anyone else have a problem with their laptop all of a sudden moving words/sentenhe pageces to a completgely different part of t.   e what I mean?

Barman:

--- Quote from: stowford on May 13, 2007, 08:04:01 PM ---Does anyone else have a problem with their laptop all of a sudden moving words/sentenhe pageces to a completgely different part of t.   e what I mean?

--- End quote ---
No, that?ll be the booze?   whistle:

stowford:
Newcastle Brown Ale (Are you stocking that yet?) may play a part but, generally laptop is to blame. 
--- Quote --- words/sentenhe pageces to a completgely different part of t.    e
--- End quote ---
You don't really think that that's my fault do you?. . . .

Darwins Selection:

--- Quote from: stowford on May 13, 2007, 08:04:01 PM ---Does anyone else have a problem with their laptop all of a sudden moving words/sentenhe pageces to a completgely different part of t.   e what I mean?

--- End quote ---
It helps if you keep all your clothes on while typing.

Misunderstood:

--- End quote ---

It's quite possible that you are (accidently) creating macros by brushing lightly over the 'mouse' sensor pad, they can do so many things now by touching different parts that a unintentional light swipe across the whole surface when not intended can give it and you a nervous breakdown.

I believe they have become so sensitive that static from your hand may be enough as is passes over the pad.

It used to drive me to distraction until I plugged a USB mouse in and disabled the pad.

Failing that, cover it with a bit of cardboard when typing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version