Come Inside... > Saloon Bar

Quote of the Day ..!!

(1/2) > >>

apc2010:
So packing up tonight ...parents explaining to another couple why their crotch goblin is the spawn of the devil ....

"It is not his fault , we had him checked .....he has ALSD".......

Now they missed the irony...but I had to stop packing up and walk away as I was laughing so hard ... ;D ;D redface: redface:  not surprised .... whistle:

Steve:
 ;D

Barman:

--- Quote from: apc2010 on September 21, 2021, 09:27:58 PM ---So packing up tonight ...parents explaining to another couple why their crotch goblin is the spawn of the devil ....

Now they missed the irony...but I had to stop packing up and walk away as I was laughing so hard ... ;D ;D redface: redface:  not surprised .... whistle:

--- End quote ---

lol: lol: lol:

Just One More:

--- Quote from: Barman on September 22, 2021, 05:30:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: apc2010 on September 21, 2021, 09:27:58 PM ---So packing up tonight ...parents explaining to another couple why their crotch goblin is the spawn of the devil ....

--- End quote ---

lol: lol: lol:

--- End quote ---

lol: lol: lol: lol:

apc2010:
"We have a little box in our pockets that can access the entirety of manís accumulated knowledge, but we use it to look at tits."............

;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version