Author Topic: Drinks of absolute wrongness  (Read 3749 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Drinks of absolute wrongness
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2020, 03:16:01 PM »
Wonder how many of these Apey would neck if he was given them as freebies...  eveilgrin:

https://www.oddee.com/poop-wine-testicle-beer-swedish-museum-exhibits-the-worlds-most-revolting-alcohols-54369/
You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white.  (Karl Popper)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white.  (Karl Popper)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2021, 03:10:32 PM »

noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2021, 10:23:17 PM »

noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2021, 08:47:52 PM »
For the love of God please tell me this was photoshopped...  sick2: