Disgusterous

Author Topic: Cyprus Rugby...  (Read 1150 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Cyprus Rugby...
« on: November 15, 2014, 03:53:51 PM »
They lost.......... eeek:      ending world record 24 consecutive international rugby wins..........

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Cyprus Rugby...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 05:27:08 PM »
They lost.......... eeek:      ending world record 24 consecutive international rugby wins..........
eeek:

Who were they playing, the local Chinese restaurant staff?
no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white.  (Karl Popper)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 05:51:24 PM »
eeek:

Who were they playing, the local Chinese restaurant staff?

Latvia I think..... rubschin:  joking apart they were a local team (lots of S African Cyps) who applied to play in the international leagues.......did well with no government funding they have to have fund raiser events for away games...... noooo:  so fair play to them....doing well....and a world record..... Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 06:30:58 PM »
Amazing  :thumbsup:

But Latvia  noooo:
no matter how many instances of white swans we may have observed, this does not justify the conclusion that all swans are white.  (Karl Popper)

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 11:00:21 PM »
They beat Andorra the other week, sounds like a shite team but they have a humongous amount of players from the frog league. Although I hate saying it, the frogs have some fantastic players and I enjoy watching their 'open style of play'. So the Cypriot team must be doing something right in the lower echelons of the rugby world.  Thumbs: