Disgusterous

Author Topic: Hat, coat...  (Read 399041 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Hat, coat...
« Reply #1515 on: July 08, 2014, 06:17:41 PM »
Woman Pilot ~ A Touching Story

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day, the kids came back and one by one, began to tell their stories.

There were all the regular types of stuff: spilled milk and pennies saved. But then the teacher realised much to her dismay, that only Janie was left.

"Janie, do you have a story to share?"

'Yes ma'am. My daddy told me a story about my Mummy. She was a Marine pilot in Desert Storm and her plane was hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a flask of whisky, a pistol and a survival knife.

She drank the whisky on the way down so the bottle wouldn't break and then her parachute landed her right in the middle of 20 Iraqi troops. She shot 15 of them with the pistol, until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands."

''Good Heavens,' said the horrified teacher. What did your Daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story?"

"Don't f*** with Mummy when she's been on the piss."
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1516 on: July 08, 2014, 06:24:08 PM »

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: Get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day, the kids came back and one by one, began to tell their stories.

There were all the regular types of stuff: spilled milk and pennies saved. But then the teacher realised much to her dismay, that only Janie was left.

'Yes ma'am. My daddy told me a story about my Mummy. She was a Marine pilot in Desert Storm and her plane was hit. She had to bail out over enemy territory and all she had was a flask of whisky, a pistol and a survival knife.

She drank the whisky on the way down so the bottle wouldn't break and then her parachute landed her right in the middle of 20 Iraqi troops. She shot 15 of them with the pistol, until she ran out of bullets, killed four more with the knife, till the blade broke and then she killed the last Iraqi with her bare hands."

''Good Heavens,' said the horrified teacher. What did your Daddy tell you was the moral to this horrible story?"

happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #1517 on: July 08, 2014, 07:30:12 PM »

lol: lol:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #1518 on: July 19, 2014, 03:00:52 PM »
When I was young I hoped to go to Medical School .........

On the entrance exam we were asked to rearrange the letters 'PNEIS' and form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect ..........

Those who answered spine are doctors today while the rest of us are sending  shit jokes via forums.............. redface:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1519 on: July 19, 2014, 03:25:30 PM »

On the entrance exam we were asked to rearrange the letters 'PNEIS' and form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect ..........

Those who answered spine are doctors today while the rest of us are sending  shit jokes via forums.............. redface:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #1520 on: July 19, 2014, 04:18:10 PM »

You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #1521 on: July 19, 2014, 04:19:24 PM »

You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #1522 on: July 19, 2014, 07:04:46 PM »

happy001

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #1523 on: July 24, 2014, 10:42:20 PM »
Cardiff City, owned by Malaysians...

.t
they had NO chance of staying up really, did they................. noooo:

(BM that was a footy joke )

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1524 on: July 25, 2014, 04:24:10 AM »
Cardiff City, owned by Malaysians...

.t
they had NO chance of staying up really, did they................. noooo:

(BM that was a footy joke )

tunble:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #1525 on: August 12, 2014, 05:51:01 AM »
A man has been killed after an e-cigarette exploded in his mouth.

"His face was a complete mess," said the coroner, "but his lungs were mint."
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1526 on: August 12, 2014, 05:53:22 AM »
A man has been killed after an e-cigarette exploded in his mouth.

"His face was a complete mess," said the coroner, "but his lungs were mint."

Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline beerhead

• Wet behind the ears
  • Not quite a regular
« Reply #1527 on: August 12, 2014, 03:56:23 PM »

George Osborne saw a little old lady struggling with two heavy bags of shopping, "You shouldn't be struggling with those two bags of shopping, let me help," he said.

So he halved her pension so she could only afford one in future.

Not quite a regular ! Regular as clockwork me !

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #1528 on: August 12, 2014, 05:02:40 PM »

George Osborne saw a little old lady struggling with two heavy bags of shopping, "You shouldn't be struggling with those two bags of shopping, let me help," he said.

Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #1529 on: August 12, 2014, 05:31:08 PM »

lol: lol: lol: lol: