Disgusterous

Author Topic: Miliband's image  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
Miliband's image
« on: July 25, 2014, 10:15:13 PM »
Miliband says we should vote on his " big ideas and principles" rather than his image. Given the choice of voting for Wallace or his look-a-like Miliband I'd go Wallace because he's trustworthy. Milliband doesn't get that. It's not his image, it's his policies that put voters off.

Ed Miliband: I can't beat Cameron on image

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Miliband's image
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 04:58:03 AM »
Miliband says we should vote on his " big ideas and principles" rather than his image. Given the choice of voting for Wallace or his look-a-like Miliband I'd go Wallace because he's trustworthy. Milliband doesn't get that. It's not his image, it's his policies that put voters off.

He seemed to think image was important enough to fly off to a photo op with obummer.... ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Miliband's image
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 09:38:35 AM »

He seemed to think image was important enough to fly off to a photo op with obummer.... ::)

quite, with a carrier bag of idiot DVDs

Anyway where's the Vote for Gromit party?
Well, whatever, nevermind