Disgusterous

Author Topic: The All New Worstest Film You Have Ever Seen Thread  (Read 24735 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: The All New Worstest Film You Have Ever Seen Thread
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2013, 09:00:10 PM »
Pretty much what I thought although hopefully he won't turn it into another AVP type disaster.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2013, 03:33:30 PM »
I'm not sure whether to add this or not but Sharknado. The Asylum has always been known for making low budget B movies and versions of big screen hits so if you have ever watched one of their films before you know what to expect.

Basically huge storm picks up loads of sharks and drops them on a flooded America. It does feel like someone has been looking into Nick's mind for ideas.  lol:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2013, 04:18:28 PM »
I'm not sure whether to add this or not but Sharknado. The Asylum has always been known for making low budget B movies and versions of big screen hits so if you have ever watched one of their films before you know what to expect.

Basically huge storm picks up loads of sharks and drops them on a flooded America. It does feel like someone has been looking into Nick's mind for ideas.  lol:

we watched Sharknado the other and absolutely pissed ourselves! Gloriously shite.

Snakes on a plane is also a wonderful pile of poo. Laughed so much at that one.  :thumbsup:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2013, 04:25:16 PM »
Avengers with Thurman and Connery is the worst I've paid money to see
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2013, 05:02:14 PM »

we watched Sharknado the other and absolutely pissed ourselves! Gloriously shite.

Snakes on a plane is also a wonderful pile of poo. Laughed so much at that one.  :thumbsup:

You may like Ghost Shark then  rubschin:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2014, 02:09:44 PM »
Only just announced, they haven't even begun filming and I already predict it will be lousy.

An epic science fiction story based upon..................................................Tetris???  noooo:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-29443728

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2014, 02:51:51 PM »
Only just announced, they haven't even begun filming and I already predict it will be lousy.

An epic science fiction story based upon..................................................Tetris???  noooo:

How will they fit it all in?
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2014, 03:44:22 PM »

How will they fit it all in?

drumroll:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2014, 07:31:10 PM »

You may like Ghost Shark then  rubschin:

Tried watching it the other day. My god, thats bad even by my standards. could not watch it  for longer than half hour. sooooooooo terrible.  noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2014, 08:02:53 PM »
You could always try Megashark vs Giant Octopus, another really bad film with a former 80's American pop princess notable for the scene where the giant prehistoric shark jumps into the air and kills a 747  rubschin:

http://youtu.be/aiyRaxu5QNQ

http://youtu.be/I16_8l0yS-g

The kind of film where the moment you hear a character say something like "We are getting married in 2 days" you know they are buggered  lol:

Or if you fancy a change Megapiranha with the other former 80's American pop princess and a scene where giant mutated piranhas destroy a town  rubschin:

http://youtu.be/pFhSogGnu4I

Wonder how many of these suggestions it will take to drive Apey and BM nuts, well more nuts that normal  whistle:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2014, 08:04:37 PM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2014, 05:37:47 AM »
 noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2014, 11:11:52 PM »
Battle of the Damned  noooo:

Poor Dolph, while he was never really a Hollywood A lister you know your career is terminally buggered when you end up the lead in a B movie that has zombies and killer robots  noooo:

Before Miss D says anything I didn't choose the film, but I intend to find something even worse to inflict in revenge.  eveilgrin:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2015, 09:10:23 PM »
Seeing as you bought the first one Unc, the sequel to Iron Sky is due out this year...  eeek:

http://youtu.be/NG2utrMwTyY

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2015, 11:47:49 PM »
Can't wait  :thumbsup: