Disgusterous

Author Topic: The All New Worstest Film You Have Ever Seen Thread  (Read 7991 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: The All New Worstest Film You Have Ever Seen Thread
« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2017, 10:34:58 AM »
A biopic of Bliar? Seriously? Who in their right mind is going to want to pay to watch such sanitised whitewashed shite?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121536/Tony-Blair-talks-producer-biopics-Amy-Winehouse-Ayrton-Senna-turn-life-story-film.html
Some days I think the only thing keeping me from becoming homicidal is that the voices can't agree on which weapon would be the most fun.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2017, 10:42:02 AM »
Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2017, 11:24:35 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #109 on: Yesterday at 02:37:55 AM »
It wasn't a cause you gormless arrogant moron. It wouldn't have mattered if the film had an all female lead, all male lead or mixed, nothing would have changed the simple fact that it was a godawful script combined with lousy directing and relied almost entirely on the CGI to carry it. It wasn't funny, it wasn't scary, I was bored shitless for the half hour I gave the film before giving up. Just face facts, you thought that you could coast through the project carried by the fact that it was a well loved franchise when clearly you couldn't.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/882437/Ghostbusters-reboot-director-Paul-Feig-Dan-Aykroyd
Some days I think the only thing keeping me from becoming homicidal is that the voices can't agree on which weapon would be the most fun.