Author Topic: Jeremy Kyle  (Read 2532 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Jeremy Kyle
« on: March 11, 2011, 03:43:45 PM »
Having finished up some werk and sent it all off I turned on the TV and became transfixed by the Jeremy Kyle show.  It beggars belief  eeek:

Out of curiosity I looked up this "therapist"

Kyle was born in the Canning Town area of London.[10] He attended the independent Reading Blue Coat School in Sonning, Berkshire[1] and studied history and sociology at University of Surrey.[11]
He met his first wife, Kirsty Rowley, in the autumn of 1988, when he was a recruitment consultant in an agency in Bristol.[12] They became a couple within a fortnight, and were engaged two months after that, in December. They married in Almondsbury near Bristol seven months later, in July 1989. Their daughter, Harriet, was born eleven months after that, in June 1990. The marriage ended just five months after that, in November 1990. His wife claims that Kyle had carefully concealed a destructive and expensive gambling habit from her over the course of their marriage.[12] This included stealing money from her bank account, and accumulating thousands of pounds of debt to fund his habit. He is reported to have had several affairs during his short lived marriage.
He met former model Carla Germaine in 1999, when he was presenting on a BRMB radio show, and Germaine entered the controversial Two Strangers and a Wedding contest hosted by the station.[13] As the winner of the bride part of the contest, her prize was to marry the selected groom, Greg Cordell. Their marriage lasted only three months, after claims that Greg had an affair just days after their honeymoon, and she subsequently married Kyle in 2002.[13][14][15] They since have two daughters together named Alice (born January 2004) and Ava (born October 2005) and a son named Henry (born March 2009).
Kyle is also a supporter of West Ham United.[16] Kyle also suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and has stated that he "licks his mobile phone to make sure it's clean", as stated in his book "I'm Only Being Honest".[17]

WOt are we coming to?  noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
Re: Jeremy Kyle
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 05:14:32 PM »
If you think that's bad take a look at this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3rskbp3zao&feature=related

It is compulsively disgusting in very short doses. noooo:

I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 04:39:45 PM »
I went to see a friend in Pafos this morning - she had The Morning Programme on for the 'news' such that it was...  noooo:

That was followed by JC...  noooo:

There was this bird on claiming that her fiance was being unfaithful because he was joining dating sites, getting his ex round when she was out - all that sort of thing which is apparently normal in their world... stuff that you'd choose to go on the tellybox to complain about your fiance rather than having nothing to do with him ever again...  noooo:

My friend reckoned it was because they got to stay in a hotel the night before the show and most of them have never been in a hotel before! happy001

Anyhoo... ::)

..then as this woman was bringing out her 'evidence' (with of course her fiance in the back room grinning like a loon), she said...

...now she really said this...

"Then I discovered a condom was missing, so I went looking for it as you do..." eeek:

It's a condom, a rubber johnny, an inanimate object, not the fucking cat! What the FUCK where you expecting as the result of sending out a search party for it?  eeek:

And if your worst fears were to be confirmed, would you want to find it anyway???  sick2:

I despair... I really do....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 09:00:16 PM »
I went to see a friend in Pafos this morning - she had The Morning Programme on for the 'news' such that it was...  noooo:

There was this bird on claiming that her fiance was being unfaithful because he was joining dating sites, getting his ex round when she was out - all that sort of thing which is apparently normal in their world... stuff that you'd choose to go on the tellybox to complain about your fiance rather than having nothing to do with him ever again...  noooo:

My friend reckoned it was because they got to stay in a hotel the night before the show and most of them have never been in a hotel before! happy001

..then as this woman was bringing out her 'evidence' (with of course her fiance in the back room grinning like a loon), she said...

"Then I discovered a condom was missing, so I went looking for it as you do..." eeek:

It's a condom, a rubber johnny, an inanimate object, not the fucking cat! What the FUCK where you expecting as the result of sending out a search party for it?  eeek:

And if your worst fears were to be confirmed, would you want to find it anyway???  sick2:

We are overdue a mass extinction event
I mostly despair

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 11:15:19 PM »

Yellowstone is overdue to blow its top.........  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 10:03:06 AM »

Yellowstone is overdue to blow its top.........  rubschin:
It may be the only way

But on the bright side I was cheered to see the word 'condom' in there
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 01:13:24 PM »
I cannot stand him

I cannot stand him nearly as much as I cannot stand Piers Morgan . I really cannot tolerate him  noooo: noooo: noooo:

Skubber

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 02:53:02 PM »
I found it mildy amusing when it turned out ..HIS wife was porking someone else ... Thumbs:

Another guest ...... rubschin:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 02:38:37 PM »
Top tip:  if the ArchBish of Canterbury is on Kyle next week then if you want the suspense of not knowing the result then don't click the link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36002621

(what a bastard, apparently)
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 02:44:31 PM »
Top tip:  if the ArchBish of Canterbury is on Kyle next week then if you want the suspense of not knowing the result then don't click the link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36002621

(what a bastard, apparently)

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster

Offline Nick

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2016, 01:08:39 PM »
Daleks  scared2:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2016, 11:51:07 PM »
Daleks  scared2:

With the right software and some artful dubbing....  rubschin: