Author Topic: BM's all new cat woes thread  (Read 100864 times)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
Re: BM's all new cat woes thread
« Reply #630 on: July 19, 2016, 12:29:10 PM »

Since Piggy was ill and incontinent I have had a litter tray in my basement

redface: redface: Wrong Piggy.
I mostly despair

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #631 on: July 19, 2016, 12:34:36 PM »
Bastards!  cussing:

Since Piggy was ill and incontinent I have had a litter tray in my basement for him which he uses all the time. In fact, he can be out all night and comes in straight downstairs and has a shite.  evil:

Anyhoo, the litter is extremely dusty and somebody on another forum was asking about 'wooden cat litter'...?  eeek:

I'd never heard of it but I was in the Alpha Mega supermarket last week and they had bags of Tesco Wooden Cat Litter!  cloud9:

So, it is like little wooden pellets and when you put water on them they all swell up and absorb it - plus no dust!  cloud9:

It has been down a week now and the little sod hasn't used it - which is fine for me as I hate emptying the thing.  noooo:

I come downstairs this morning and the little bastard has had a shit right next to it!  Banghead

Protest........ Thumbs:

I know...  cry:

I'll have to chuck it away and go back to the dusty stuff...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #632 on: July 19, 2016, 01:09:33 PM »
Bastards!  cussing:

Since Piggy was ill and incontinent I have had a litter tray in my basement for him which he uses all the time. In fact, he can be out all night and comes in straight downstairs and has a shite.  evil:

Anyhoo, the litter is extremely dusty and somebody on another forum was asking about 'wooden cat litter'...?  eeek:

I'd never heard of it but I was in the Alpha Mega supermarket last week and they had bags of Tesco Wooden Cat Litter!  cloud9:

So, it is like little wooden pellets and when you put water on them they all swell up and absorb it - plus no dust!  cloud9:

It has been down a week now and the little sod hasn't used it - which is fine for me as I hate emptying the thing.  noooo:

I come downstairs this morning and the little bastard has had a shit right next to it!  Banghead

Protest........ Thumbs:

I know...  cry:

And the cat too....... rubschin:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #633 on: July 19, 2016, 01:12:23 PM »
Bastards!  cussing:

Protest........ Thumbs:

I know...  cry:

And the cat too....... rubschin:

Cat was sleeping under the Panjero you say...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #634 on: July 19, 2016, 01:16:00 PM »
Bastards!  cussing:

Protest........ Thumbs:

I know...  cry:

Go for clumping cat litter like Catsan.  There is a reason it costs more, it works

We gave our wood based stuff away, maybe they used it for BBQs or home heating.  Cats detest it unless they're locked in a cage where they basically have no choice which is why so may vets and kennels use it as it saves a few pennies
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #635 on: November 08, 2016, 02:05:21 PM »
 cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing:

We run a trap, neuter and release programme to keep the feral cats in check in the village.

If they get too numerous the villagers poison them which isn't nice for anybody - especially the cats obvs...

Anyhooo... Go down there today to collect a cat and take it to the VET in Pafos o have its bits whipped off...

Timid little black thing in the trap...

Opened the trap to transfer it to the carry box and it went mental - managed to scratch me all over and bite through my welding gloves and right through my finger!  eeek:

Blood everywhere and to make matters worserer the bastard thing escaped!  sad24:

It won't be so lucky in Round #2  eveilgrin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #636 on: November 08, 2016, 02:33:01 PM »
Oh, and I caught one of our cats playing with a snake earlier... facepalm:

Had to get between the cat and snake and use the tongs of doom to dispose of it...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #637 on: November 08, 2016, 03:58:50 PM »
I is all swollen up...  sad24:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #638 on: November 08, 2016, 04:00:40 PM »
 point:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #639 on: November 08, 2016, 11:02:36 PM »

We run a trap, neuter and release programme to keep the feral cats in check in the village.

If they get too numerous the villagers poison them which isn't nice for anybody - especially the cats obvs...

Anyhooo... Go down there today to collect a cat and take it to the VET in Pafos o have its bits whipped off...

Opened the trap to transfer it to the carry box and it went mental - managed to scratch me all over and bite through my welding gloves and right through my finger!  eeek:

Blood everywhere and to make matters worserer the bastard thing escaped!  sad24:

I mostly despair

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #640 on: November 08, 2016, 11:24:57 PM »

Don't know about the rest of you but my money is on the cat...  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #641 on: November 09, 2016, 08:22:44 AM »
 evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Barman

• Administrator