Disgusterous

Author Topic: The President's Brain is Missing!!  (Read 936 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
The President's Brain is Missing!!
« on: July 21, 2007, 10:26:38 AM »
Oh great, while Dubya goes off to have a camera shoved up his arse allegedly for a reoutine examination but in truth to try and find his missing brain cell, America is left in the care of someone who cant tell the difference between a duck and his friend the lawyer. I never through I'd say this but I hope Bush takes control back soon  scared2:

US President George W Bush will have a routine colonoscopy on Saturday, temporarily transferring power to the vice-president, the White House says.
The procedure - an examination of the large intestine carried out under sedation - is to be carried out at the Camp David presidential retreat.

Under the US constitution, power can be transferred to the vice-president if the president is incapacitated.

'No symptoms'

"As reported at the time and in subsequent physical exams, absent any symptoms, the president's doctor recommended repeat surveillance in approximately five years," Mr Bush's spokesman Tony Snow said.

"The president has no symptoms," Mr Snow told reporters.

A colonoscopy is considered the best way to examine the colon and to find and remove any polyps.

Polyps are small amounts of extra tissue which grow inside the body. Most are benign, though larger polyps are at greater risk of becoming cancerous.

The colonoscopy procedure, performed regularly, is thought to reduce the risk of colon cancer by up to 90%. More than two million are performed annually in the US.

President Bush will implement Section 3 of the 25th Amendment to the US Constitution, which will make Mr Cheney acting president until Mr Bush indicates he is ready to resume his powers.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.