Disgusterous

Author Topic: Confusing Premier League  (Read 1527 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Confusing Premier League
« on: November 28, 2010, 04:06:02 PM »
So far this weekend, all 18 teams that have played have scored in the Premier League. I wanted to know if all 20 ever have before...

So I asked Infostrada Sports. Here's what they told me: "Every club has scored so far. If Tottenham and Liverpool score, it will be the first time in the Premier League that all clubs have scored in one complete match round." They do, however, add the caveat that "a complete round is all 10 matches (or 11 in the first few seasons). So a match in April which was original scheduled for November counts for the match round in November (a postponed match for instance)." Clear? .....................................about as clear as BMs cluedopy.......

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
Re: Confusing Premier League
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 10:17:51 PM »
A dust cloud floating across Britain is currently causing air traffic chaos across Europe. Police are investigating to find out who opened the Liverpool FC trophy cabinet

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 11:41:50 PM »
My mate asked me , for his stag night all he wanted was to be pissed and surrounded by c**ts and tits whilst pissed ,,,.............

bought him 6 cans of stella and a ticket to anfield ....................

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 11:46:47 PM »
My mate asked me , for his stag night all he wanted was to be pissed and surrounded by c**ts and tits whilst pissed ,,,.............

bought him 6 cans of stella and a ticket to anfield ....................
lol: lol: