Disgusterous

Author Topic: Oh God My Ears Are Bleeding  (Read 3131 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Oh God My Ears Are Bleeding
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2016, 12:13:53 AM »
Ok I'll teach Misty how to set it for the email and windows start/end sounds. That will be far more irritating as they can't be cut off till they finish...  Sinister:

evil:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2016, 12:34:38 AM »
Did the windows startup theme one to a colleague once to teach him to lock his laptop when he left it (company security policy and grounds for one hell of a bollocking if you didn't).

Poor bugger had no idea until he was about to do a presentation to senior management and switches on his laptop to find Alvin and the Chipmunks singing Bad Day.  whistle:
Some days I think the only thing keeping me from becoming homicidal is that the voices can't agree on which weapon would be the most fun.

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2016, 11:54:51 PM »
Was emailled a link to this earlier, someone is going to pay for sending me such utter shite.  evil:

I'm half convinced that's call me Dave in drag trying to appeal to the yoof.  noooo:
Some days I think the only thing keeping me from becoming homicidal is that the voices can't agree on which weapon would be the most fun.

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2017, 04:32:16 PM »
What the hell happened to the Gorillaz? I remember earlier tracks being pretty good but this is just painful.  :lalalala