Author Topic: Fresh from the Inbox  (Read 732674 times)

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Re: Fresh from the Inbox
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 08:08:32 PM »
I'm living next door to a muslim couple at the moment.  They have 3 little kids and they've challenged me to a water fight in the back  yard, so I'm just writing to you while the kettle boils!

Can you spare just £2.00?  Ranji is a 9yr old boy living in Zambia. He has only 1 leg, 1 arm and 1 eye.  Each day he has to ride 7 miles to school along a narrow road on a rusty bike with bent wheels, no brakes and only 1 pedal.  If you send us just £2.00, we will send you the video - it's hilarious.

I've caught a stray parrot in my garden.  All he says is, "good morning you ugly prick."  It's not yours is it?

I'm sick to death of people knocking on my door looking for donations. Just had one from the sperm bank. Boy, did I give her a mouthful.

Been to the optometrist today - he told me I was colour blind. I'm fuckin' worried now that some of my buddies could be black. If you are, can you delete my e-mail address?

There's a new anti-depressant for lesbians on the market: Trycoxagain.

In a pub quiz the other day I lost by one point. The question was where do women mostly have curly hair? Apparently, it's Africa

One of the other questions was to name two things commonly found in cells. It appears that Jocks and Scousers is not the correct answer 

George Clooney is to star in a new film about Gary Glitter, called "Oh, She's Eleven."   

You can say lots of bad things about paedophiles but at least they drive slowly past schools

A biker goes to the doctor with hearing problems. "Can you describe the symptoms to me?" asked the doctor. "Yes. Homer is a fat yellow lazy bastard
and Marge is a skinny bird with big blue hair."

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?"
He said, "Her brother's got a moustache."
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 09:20:03 PM »

Have you considered changing your email address?  whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 04:21:42 AM »
Keep em coming JOM!  lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2010, 01:27:27 PM »
A Scotsman, an Englishman and an Aussie are having a drink in America.
“You know", says the Scotsman: "I still prefer the pubs back home. In Glasgow there's a little bar called McTavish's. Now the landlord there goes out of his way for the locals so much that when you buy four drinks he will buy the fifth one for you."
"Well", says the Englishman: "at my local pub, the Red Lion, the barman there will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two."
"Ahhhhh, that's nothing," says the Aussie: "Back home in Sydney there's Bruce's Bar. Now the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like. Then when you've had enough drinks they'll take you upstairs and see that you get laid, and it is all on the house."
The Englishman and Scotsman immediately scorn the Aussie's claims. But the Aussie swears every word is true.
"Well," says the Englishman: "has this actually happened to you?"
"Not me personally," says the Aussie: "But it did happen to my sister."
Skubber

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 01:31:16 PM »
A guy walks into a bar, sits down next to another fellow and immediately notices that the guy has a very large disposable Bic cigarette lighter. The first guy says: "Wow, cool lighter. Where did you get it?"
The second guy replies: "A genie from a bottle granted me one wish."
"Great, can I try it?" the first guy asks.
"Sure," the second guy replies.
The first guy rubs the bottle and the genie appears. "You are granted one wish," says the genie.
The first guy says: "I want a million bucks!"
"Done," says the genie and disappears.
A few minutes go by, and suddenly the bar door swings open and thousands and thousands of ducks start pouring in.
"I can't believe this," says the first guy: "I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!"
The second guy turns to him and says: "Do you really think I wished for a 12-inch Bic?"

Skubber

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 01:34:32 PM »
A pair of old drunks were lounging in a bar. The first one says, "Ya know, when I was 30 and got a hard-on, I couldn't bend it with either of my hands. By the time I was 40, I could bend it about 10 degrees if I tried really hard. By the time I was 50, I could bend it about 20 degrees, no problem. I'm gonna be 60 next week, and now I can almost bend it in half with just one hand"
"So," says the second drunk: "What's your point?"
"Well," says the first: "I'm just wondering how much stronger I'm gonna get!"

Skubber

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 02:41:43 PM »
“You know", says the Scotsman: "I still prefer the pubs back home. In Glasgow there's a little bar called McTavish's. Now the landlord there goes out of his way for the locals so much that when you buy four drinks he will buy the fifth one for you."
"Well", says the Englishman: "at my local pub, the Red Lion, the barman there will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two."
"Ahhhhh, that's nothing," says the Aussie: "Back home in Sydney there's Bruce's Bar. Now the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like. Then when you've had enough drinks they'll take you upstairs and see that you get laid, and it is all on the house."
The Englishman and Scotsman immediately scorn the Aussie's claims. But the Aussie swears every word is true.

happy001 happy001

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 02:58:26 PM »

happy001 happy001

That was the best one!  lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 03:01:42 PM »
True story from Miss D perhaps...

scared:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2010, 03:02:34 PM »
Never been to Australia .......yet  lol:
Skubber

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 03:03:07 PM »
What about down under?

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2010, 03:03:38 PM »

But am now saving furiously

I've changed it for you. eveilgrin:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2010, 03:05:21 PM »
What about down under?

Don't know what you mean  angel1
Skubber

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2010, 04:04:03 PM »

I still have a vacancy for an assistant  whistle:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2010, 04:07:33 PM »
Ooooooooh I can assist very well  cloud9:
Skubber