Author Topic: Playing in the caravan while I sit on the steps and watch the fire.  (Read 113217 times)

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Playing in the caravan while I sit on the steps and watch the fire.
« Reply #406 on: December 01, 2010, 06:14:18 AM »
The Robin Hood song...  ;D
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
Re: Playing in the caravan while I sit on the steps and watch the fire.
« Reply #412 on: December 03, 2010, 05:36:55 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSFV6RhdsNs

My son just treated me to hearing this as he demonstrated the plug in thingy he has bought so he can hear his ipod music through the Kenwood speakers in his car. 

Me thinks next burn up trip down the mway I may borrow his car.  cloud9:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster