Disgusterous

Author Topic: Diane Abbott  (Read 20207 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Diane Abbott
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2017, 08:39:39 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2017, 09:03:11 PM »
eeek: eeek: eeek: eeek:

Not half as  eeek: eeek: eeek: eeek: as you'll be when she responds to the CV we submit on your behalf
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2017, 09:07:08 PM »
eeek: eeek: eeek: eeek:

Oh come on Nick, think of it. You cause chaos and mayhem naturally, just imagine what you could do if you deliberately tried.....  eveilgrin:

How much fun could you have writing her press releases....  eveilgrin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Nick

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2017, 07:41:55 AM »
 rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2017, 06:06:55 AM »
http://youtu.be/oXNaHPB1H9A

"Shining beacon of political wisdom and integrity"  happy001
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2017, 06:43:32 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2017, 09:32:47 AM »
I mostly despair

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Well, whatever, nevermind

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2017, 01:24:15 PM »
So apparently the sainted Diane's illness that led her to such gormless interview performance is diabetes and as a result her blood sugar levels were all over the place. Maybe I'm being unfairly cynical but I don't buy it, I'm not saying that she isn't diabetic but I've known and worked with a number of people who have the condition over the years many of whom work 60-80 hour per week as a standard (not including travel between sites) and yet they are easily able to manage their blood sugar levels. Hell one of them had such a serious condition that they were fitted with a constant insulin pump and still managed to work like hell without spouting bollocks and making an idiot of themselves.

From my perspective either I am wrong and she did let her condition get out of control, in which case would you want someone with that little self discipline to represent you in parliament (BM stick testing and giving a glucose or insulin bolus takes a couple of minutes), or she is simply using it as an excuse for yet more piss poor performance in which case she is incapable of being an MP and should go.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4601516/Diabetes-forced-stand-reveals-Diane-Abbott.html

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2017, 02:30:09 PM »
I saw that she has only just been diagnosed so will need to sort out the problem before it can be brought under control.  rubschin:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2017, 02:43:40 PM »
I saw that she has only just been diagnosed so will need to sort out the problem before it can be brought under control.  rubschin:

From what I've heard so far she was diagnosed 2 years ago  noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2017, 02:58:33 PM »

From what I've heard so far she was diagnosed 2 years ago  noooo:

And Theresa May has Type 1 doesn't she...?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2017, 03:28:13 PM »
She is claiming she had not eaten..........

............enough pies  whistle:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2017, 03:37:50 PM »
She is claiming she had not eaten..........

............enough pies  whistle:

happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2017, 08:05:35 PM »
So apparently the sainted Diane's illness that led her to such gormless interview performance is diabetes and as a result her blood sugar levels were all over the place. Maybe I'm being unfairly cynical but I don't buy it, I'm not saying that she isn't diabetic but I've known and worked with a number of people who have the condition over the years many of whom work 60-80 hour per week as a standard (not including travel between sites) and yet they are easily able to manage their blood sugar levels. Hell one of them had such a serious condition that they were fitted with a constant insulin pump and still managed to work like hell without spouting bollocks and making an idiot of themselves.

From my perspective either I am wrong and she did let her condition get out of control, in which case would you want someone with that little self discipline to represent you in parliament (BM stick testing and giving a glucose or insulin bolus takes a couple of minutes), or she is simply using it as an excuse for yet more piss poor performance in which case she is incapable of being an MP and should go.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4601516/Diabetes-forced-stand-reveals-Diane-Abbott.html

Load of bollox  evil:  Still the stupid wummin wouldn't know the truth if it shit on her from height  shitstorm:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .