Disgusterous

Author Topic: Diane Abbott  (Read 20114 times)

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Diane Abbott
« on: June 25, 2010, 07:21:44 AM »
When Balls lies he blinks. When DA lies she looks at the ceiling. And Portillo's face is a picture  razz:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5uMbMJ2EUQ&feature=player_embedded
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Diane Abbott
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 07:31:54 AM »
Useless ugly fat bitch.... I'd love it if she won!  lol: lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 07:46:56 AM »
Useless ugly fat bitch.... I'd love it if she won!  lol: lol: lol: lol:

Labours darkest hour is yet to come.
I mostly despair

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 09:02:50 AM »
Her hypocrisy over her son's education leaves me breathless with rage.  cussing:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 04:45:25 PM »
To be honest you can already start to narrow down the potentials. Anyone who is not a member of the Fabian society is nothing more than window dressing for the whole leadership affair.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 10:50:26 AM »
What a convenient time for a migraine (emphasis on the con methinks...)  rubschin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4183780/Labour-fury-Diane-Abbott-s-missing-vote-Brexit.html

I'm sure that worried members would like to leave messages of support at #PrayForDiane  eveilgrin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 11:08:24 AM »
What a convenient time for a migraine (emphasis on the con methinks...)  rubschin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4183780/Labour-fury-Diane-Abbott-s-missing-vote-Brexit.html

I'm sure that worried members would like to leave messages of support at #PrayForDiane  eveilgrin:
happy001

is there a #fatracistfoundoutstupidlyingcow link on twatter?
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 11:13:44 AM »

happy001

Now Steve that isn't fair, I'm sure that the honourable Dianne had a hangover, bullshit excuse to avoid the article 50 vote and save her worthless arse, migraine. Possibly from the shock of seeing her own reflection. God knows every time I look at her smarmy mug I feel violently ill.  noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 11:16:15 AM »

happy001

Now Steve that isn't fair, I'm sure that the honourable Dianne had a hangover, bullshit excuse to avoid the article 50 vote and save her worthless arse, migraine. Possibly from the shock of seeing her own reflection. God knows every time I look at her smarmy mug I feel violently ill.  noooo:

I'm not a violent man but she has a face that I couldn't stop punching...  noooo:

If she was on fire and I had a glass of water - I'd glass her....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 11:18:52 AM »

happy001

I'm not a violent man but she has a face that I couldn't stop punching...  noooo:

If she was on fire and I had a glass of water - I'd glass her....

She is the one thing that I feel sorry for Corbyn over, it's clear that even years afterwards he is suffering from PTSD after sleeping with her.  noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 11:43:19 AM »
Just had a look at the twitter feed.... as you can imagine it is full of sympathetic messages  happy001

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 12:02:34 PM »
Just had a look at the twitter feed.... as you can imagine it is full of sympathetic messages  happy001
I liked the backbone transplant one and that her 'colleagues' at BBC This Week were pushing the twatter link too

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2017, 04:51:52 PM »
Think I may have just found a job for Nick....  eveilgrin:

http://www.w4mpjobs.org/JobDetails.aspx?jobid=59297

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2017, 06:37:32 PM »

Online Nick

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2017, 08:19:04 PM »
 eeek: eeek: eeek: eeek:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire