Author Topic: Diane Abbott  (Read 837 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Diane Abbott
« on: June 25, 2010, 07:21:44 AM »
When Balls lies he blinks. When DA lies she looks at the ceiling. And Portillo's face is a picture  razz:

Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Diane Abbott
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 07:31:54 AM »
Useless ugly fat bitch.... I'd love it if she won!  lol: lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 07:46:56 AM »
Useless ugly fat bitch.... I'd love it if she won!  lol: lol: lol: lol:

Labours darkest hour is yet to come.
I mostly despair

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 09:02:50 AM »
Her hypocrisy over her son's education leaves me breathless with rage.  cussing:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 04:45:25 PM »
To be honest you can already start to narrow down the potentials. Anyone who is not a member of the Fabian society is nothing more than window dressing for the whole leadership affair.
Some days I think the only thing keeping me from becoming homicidal is that the voices can't agree on which weapon would be the most fun.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 10:50:26 AM »
What a convenient time for a migraine (emphasis on the con methinks...)  rubschin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4183780/Labour-fury-Diane-Abbott-s-missing-vote-Brexit.html

I'm sure that worried members would like to leave messages of support at #PrayForDiane  eveilgrin:
Some days I think the only thing keeping me from becoming homicidal is that the voices can't agree on which weapon would be the most fun.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 11:08:24 AM »
What a convenient time for a migraine (emphasis on the con methinks...)  rubschin:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4183780/Labour-fury-Diane-Abbott-s-missing-vote-Brexit.html

I'm sure that worried members would like to leave messages of support at #PrayForDiane  eveilgrin:
happy001

is there a #fatracistfoundoutstupidlyingcow link on twatter?
Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 11:13:44 AM »

happy001

Now Steve that isn't fair, I'm sure that the honourable Dianne had a hangover, bullshit excuse to avoid the article 50 vote and save her worthless arse, migraine. Possibly from the shock of seeing her own reflection. God knows every time I look at her smarmy mug I feel violently ill.  noooo:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 11:16:15 AM »

happy001

Now Steve that isn't fair, I'm sure that the honourable Dianne had a hangover, bullshit excuse to avoid the article 50 vote and save her worthless arse, migraine. Possibly from the shock of seeing her own reflection. God knows every time I look at her smarmy mug I feel violently ill.  noooo:

I'm not a violent man but she has a face that I couldn't stop punching...  noooo:

If she was on fire and I had a glass of water - I'd glass her....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 11:18:52 AM »

happy001

I'm not a violent man but she has a face that I couldn't stop punching...  noooo:

If she was on fire and I had a glass of water - I'd glass her....

She is the one thing that I feel sorry for Corbyn over, it's clear that even years afterwards he is suffering from PTSD after sleeping with her.  noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 11:43:19 AM »
Just had a look at the twitter feed.... as you can imagine it is full of sympathetic messages  happy001

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 12:02:34 PM »
Just had a look at the twitter feed.... as you can imagine it is full of sympathetic messages  happy001
I liked the backbone transplant one and that her 'colleagues' at BBC This Week were pushing the twatter link too

Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2017, 04:51:52 PM »
Think I may have just found a job for Nick....  eveilgrin:

http://www.w4mpjobs.org/JobDetails.aspx?jobid=59297

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2017, 06:37:32 PM »
Well, whatever nevermind

Offline Nick

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2017, 08:19:04 PM »
 eeek: eeek: eeek: eeek:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire