Disgusterous

Author Topic: Lord Fucking Prescott  (Read 824 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Lord Fucking Prescott
« on: May 29, 2010, 05:50:18 AM »
I may top myself...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: Lord Fucking Prescott
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 07:28:32 AM »
I may top myself...  noooo:

I already have done.
Bloody disgusting. He should be chopped up and sold as Asda smart price blocks of lard.

Who authorised THAT then ey, cus they can join him on the shelves. Angry9:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 07:35:55 AM »
He has a whole new possible career ahead of him  rubschin:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/4367699.stm

A West Yorkshire couple ignored years of marriage tradition on their wedding day by opting for a three-tier pork pie instead of a cake.

Joanne Robinson, 39, suggested the special treat for fiance Stuart Booth - a founder member of the Ripponden-based Pork Pie Appreciation Society.

The resulting 50lb (22.6kg) "wedding growler" was served to guests at their big day in Huddersfield on Saturday.
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 07:45:06 AM »
There is a good comment on OH's site that encapsulates my thoughts...

Quote from: Fred
fuck him and fuck the horse he rode in on; and then finish the job by ramming his head up the arse of the horse he rode in on and making its anal sphincter spasm by repeatedly punching it in the balls.

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 03:51:29 PM »
Former Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott has defended his decision to accept a peerage, saying he never ruled out sitting in the House of Lords.

Speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, he said he took the peerage because he wanted to influence environmental policy.

And he made clear his decision did not come after pressure from his wife.

"I make my own decisions," said Mr Prescott, who stood down at the general election after 37 years as an MP.
Influence

Mr Prescott, who was Tony Blair's deputy for 10 years, said: "Of course I'll be influenced by my wife [Pauline], but I'm not doing it for that.

"It provides me an opportunity on environment," he added.

Mr Prescott once indicated he would not follow in the footsteps of other former Labour figures who have left the Commons and joined the Lords - like Lords Kinnock and Hattersley - reportedly saying: "I don't want to be a member of the House of Lords. I will not accept it."

John Prescott was made a peer in the Dissolution Honours on Friday. The list is made at the end of every Parliament to allow outgoing prime ministers to reward colleagues.

He and the others named in the list will only officially become peers once they have been sworn in.

The 71-year-old responded to his appointment on his Labour blog, saying: "I welcome the opportunity to continue to campaign in Parliament for jobs, social justice and the environment as well as to hold this Con-Lib government to account"

cussing: TOSSER!
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 04:08:09 PM »
Former Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott has defended his decision to accept a peerage, saying he never ruled out sitting in the House of Lords.

Speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, he said he took the peerage because he wanted to influence environmental policy.

And he made clear his decision did not come after pressure from his wife.

"I make my own decisions," said Mr Prescott, who stood down at the general election after 37 years as an MP.
Influence

Mr Prescott, who was Tony Blair's deputy for 10 years, said: "Of course I'll be influenced by my wife [Pauline], but I'm not doing it for that.

"It provides me an opportunity on environment," he added.

Mr Prescott once indicated he would not follow in the footsteps of other former Labour figures who have left the Commons and joined the Lords - like Lords Kinnock and Hattersley - reportedly saying: "I don't want to be a member of the House of Lords. I will not accept it."

John Prescott was made a peer in the Dissolution Honours on Friday. The list is made at the end of every Parliament to allow outgoing prime ministers to reward colleagues.

He and the others named in the list will only officially become peers once they have been sworn in.

The 71-year-old responded to his appointment on his Labour blog, saying: "I welcome the opportunity to continue to campaign in Parliament for jobs, social justice and the environment as well as to hold this Con-Lib government to account"

cussing: TOSSER!

I heard him on the wireless this morning - I could puke... Ignorant bully...

Pro Skub  Thumbs: