Author Topic: BM's All New "Ouch that's another skinned knuckle" Mini Restoration Thread  (Read 239014 times)

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: BM's All New "Ouch that's another skinned knuckle" Mini Restoration Thread
« Reply #2430 on: March 12, 2014, 04:32:49 PM »
I can co-drive... Thumbs:

The paphos classic vehicle club is 10 years old this year . We are having a car show at paphos castle want classic cars and bikes to be in our show. The event is free to all and open to any entry's . If you have a classic car or bike . Also modem classic will be considered . We will also have a rally tour of paphos with lunch entry fee will apply . The show will be on Sunday 18th of May starting at 9am. Please contact me for info simon.emery@cytanet.com.cy

(Translates to can you pick me up please.... redface: )

Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #2431 on: March 12, 2014, 06:41:52 PM »

The paphos classic vehicle club is 10 years old this year . We are having a car show at paphos castle want classic cars and bikes to be in our show. The event is free to all and open to any entry's . If you have a classic car or bike . Also modem classic will be considered . We will also have a rally tour of paphos with lunch entry fee will apply . The show will be on Sunday 18th of May starting at 9am. Please contact me for info simon.emery@cytanet.com.cy

Thumbs:

Keep it quiet while you are there, I might be fishing.  Thumbs:

Last weekend they had some half marathon that ended there, the Cypriot prick on the microphone announced all of the runners names back to front........"first in the men's 50-55 year old category Smith Ron".  noooo:  Funny at first, but after the 100th time I decided it was time for the end of fishing and went to the pub.  Thumbs:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2432 on: March 12, 2014, 07:00:45 PM »

Thumbs:

Last weekend they had some half marathon that ended there, the Cypriot prick on the microphone announced all of the runners names back to front........"first in the men's 50-55 year old category Smith Ron".  noooo:  Funny at first, but after the 100th time I decided it was time for the end of fishing and went to the pub.  Thumbs:

Did you catch anything....?

...at the harbour - not the pub..... ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #2433 on: March 12, 2014, 07:04:31 PM »

Thumbs:

Nope, not on Sunday.  noooo:

All that feckin row at the Fort was my excuse.  evil:

But a few days before, loads.  Thumbs:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2434 on: March 12, 2014, 07:07:52 PM »

Thumbs:

Sea Bream...?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #2435 on: March 12, 2014, 07:12:48 PM »

Thumbs:

Sea Bream...?

One was a Sargos (striped sea bream) four times the price of a normal Sea Bream.  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2436 on: March 12, 2014, 07:14:01 PM »

Thumbs:

Sea Bream...?

One was a Sargos (striped sea bream) four times the price of a normal Sea Bream.  Thumbs:

Did you flog it.......... rubschin:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #2437 on: March 12, 2014, 07:15:14 PM »

Thumbs:

Sea Bream...?

Nope, gave it to a mate.  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2438 on: March 12, 2014, 07:18:13 PM »

Thumbs:

Sea Bream...?

eeek:   Shocked:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #2439 on: March 12, 2014, 07:28:45 PM »

Thumbs:

Sea Bream...?

eeek:   Shocked:

Prolly would have given it to you....had you turned up as promised.  ::)

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2440 on: March 12, 2014, 07:38:38 PM »
Anyhooooo.... :)

Back to me thread - anybody interested in a Robin Hood...?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2441 on: March 12, 2014, 07:40:11 PM »
Anyhooooo.... :)

Back to me thread - anybody interested in a Robin Hood...?

rubschin:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs: